Chapter 21

<<<😕🌸Emily only has a broken arm but Hayes is in critical condition🌸😕>>>

When I got out of the hospital I only had a broken arm and my tuck was just fine. It only had a few mud clogs in the tire. I ran to the desk. "Hayes Grier!" I said. "Yes he is in room 307." She said. "Thank you!" I said and ran to the room.

I walked in and saw Nash right by the bed. "What happened?" I said tearing up. "He went out and I don't know what he did. But he didn't come home and we tried calling him and he never answered so we used the tracking device. We found him on a side walk. We took him to the hospital. They said that he broke a bone in his back and he lost a lot of blood and he has a broken ankle and his head was bleeding." Nash said.

I literally felt like crawling in a corner and just sit there and cry. You know when you get cramps in your stomach. Well I honestly couldn't feel my body. I was totally shocked of what Nash said. I mean dame I was in a car wreck and I only broke my arm. Life sure is a bitch sometimes.

I walked to Hayes and he looked like he was in a bunch of pain he had tubes and wires helping him breath. I did nothing but cry. I kissed his cheek and me and Nash had to sit in the lobby cause visiting was over.

🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻👿🙌🏻

💍💍Short I know but keep reading💍💍and vote💍💍