Chapter 29

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up and stretched. I got up and went downstairs. Clayton was fixing bacon and pancakes. " Goodmorning!" He said. "Goodmornig weres juley?" I asked yawning. "Oh she's still asleep so I got up early and fixed you breakfast." He said flipping the pancake. "Awe you didn't have to." I said. "Yea but I wanted pancakes to." He said laughing.

I laughed. He gave me a plate and we ate while watching 'full house'. Then I washe the plates and ran back up the stairs. I changed into my clothes. (Outfit above👆). Then I put my Make up on. ( mascara and eyeliner.). Then I turned my curler on and curled the tips of my hair. Then I put some perfume on and grabbed my back pack.

I hugged Clayton bye and grabbed my phone and keys and walked to my truck. I called Hayes and about three rings he answered.

'Hey babe I'm almost at your house are you ready'

'Yeah I'm ready I'm outside'

'Alright'

'Love you bye'

'Bye Love you'

I pulled in his driveway and there he was in a dark blue button up and kaki shorts. "Hey baby you look beautiful!" He said. "Thank you and you look very handsome!" I said. "Ehh I try!" He said smirking. I laughed and pulled out of the driveway.

"So are you nervous?" Hayes asked. "No not really, I hope we have classes together." I said. "Yeah me to!" Hayes said. "So what sports are you going to do?" I asked. "Um lacrosse and football." He said. "Nice." I said. "What about you." He said. "Volleyball and swimming." I said. He nodded.

Soon we were at our school. We both grabbed our bags and I got out. Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked in. We went to the office and got our schedule and walked out.

I had math and History with Hayes.

Hayes kissed my cheek and I was off to my locker. I finally found it and put my book bag in there. I grabbed my purple binder and a pencil and shut my locker. I was off to art. I walked in and sat in the back. There were three tables and 5 seats on each. I sat down on the second table in the back.

"Ok class I'm miss summers and what we are going to do is you have to sketch the shapes in the middle of the class and you have three days to finish and you can also listen to music" she said.

I got up and got a piece of white copy paper and sat back down. I got my phone and earbuds and put on "photograph" and did my work. About 30,mins later the teacher got up. "Okay class is over just put your work in the back on the table and walk out quietly." She said with a smile.

I sat my paper down and grabbed my stuff and soon left. I saw on the wall about volleyball tryouts so I went to the office. "Hi I would like a volleyball sheet about the tryouts." I asked. "Oh yes you ma." She said with a smile. She handed me the paper and I thanked her and left.

I went to homeroom and all you did was sit in there for 30mins and do nothing. So I got on my phone and texted Hayes.

Me❤️- homeroom is boring😑
Hayes❤️- yea I wish you were here😕
Me❤️- yea but I'll see you in the next period😌
Hayes❤️- 😊😊
Me❤️-😂😂👆

Then I scrolled threw Instagram and then the bell rung and I ran to math. I was really exited to see Hayes. I walked in and sat in the back. Everybody came in and then finally Hayes. He smiled at me and then sat by me. He kissed my cheek and I blushed.

The teacher walked in and sat at her desk. Hayes grabbed my hand. We held hands the whole time under the desk. "Ok class my name is mrs. Weathers and will you please do page 224. 1-30." She said and got back on her computer.