Chapter 17

I woke up and got out of Hayes arms and walked to the kitchen. I called room service and got 4eggs and 4 pieces of bacon. They came up about 5mins later. I gave him a $5 tip and put the food on these plates. I put the plates on a brown tray. I put two cups of coffee on the brown tray.

I took a picture of Hayes sleeping and set it as my lock screen. He has a picture of me sleeping as his lock screen to. I kissed his cheek and he woke up. "Goodmorning sleepy head!" I said. He got up and I sat down on the right side and he sat down on the left side of the tray. We ate our food and then room service came up and got it.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Hayes took one after me. I put on my light blue high waisted shorts. Then I put on my grey Mickey Mouse tank top that shows my stomach a little. Then I put on my blue sandals. I curled my hair and pulled two pieces back with a grey bow.

I put on some make up. 💍smokey eye,mascara,eyeliner, foundation, powder,and concealer💍. Then I put on some perfume and walked out. I grabbed my phone and me and Hayes walked out. It was our last day in Disney land. So we met Nash and Whitney at the bus stop. We got on the bus and took a picture and soon got off. When we did we walked around. We went to the aquarium.

We took a bunch of pictures. We even asked people to take pictures of us together.
Then we went on this ride and it was a Snow White ride. We met Snow White and took pics with her after the ride. Then she gave us a red apple and we ate it. We walked around and saw a big water fountain. (Hayes and Nash, Emily and Hayes, Emily and Whitney,Nash and Whitney,Nash and Emily all took pictures together). Then we all took a picture together. We thanked the man and then walked around and then I saw Alice from Alice in wonderland. I took a picture with her and so did Whitney.

We got on the tea cup ride. It was were you sit in a tea cup and it spins around really fast. We all got in one and it spun around really fast. It was a cool ride until we felt dizzy at the end. We walked off of the ride and then walked around more. I saw tinker bell and all the fairies. Me and Whitney took pictures with them. Then I saw tinker bell I took a picture with her and asked were Peter Pan was and she said he was around the corner. Me and Whitney ran around the corner and saw him.

"Hey can we get a picture?" We asked. "Of course you can!" He said. We took a picture and he hugged us bye. Then we ran back to Nash and Hayes. "We got to meet Peter Pan!" We yelled. "Calm down!" They said laughing.

We then went to this pirate dinner for lunch. They gave us these cool cups that had red juice in. There was a stage were there was going to be a play. We got a plate with small chicken, macaroni, and green beans. The play started and we sat down.

I saw a big ship and it was Captain Hook. Then I saw Peter Pan. Me and Whitney yelled "go Peter Pan!" And sat down. Everybody looked at us like we were crazy but we just laughed. He looked at us and winked. Then pretty much they were fighting and Peter Pan pushed Captain Hook in the water and the crocodile ate him. Peter Pan took over the ship and sailed out with Wendy and with tinker bell.

After it was over there was a white sheet with all the characters were you can take pictures. Me and Whitney took pictures with the whole crew and Peter Pan.

After that was over we rode the dumbo ride. I rode it with Hayes and Whitney rode it with Nash. Then we walked around more. Then I saw lilo and stitch. I took a picture with them and she kept playing with me and whitneys hair. We waved bye and she did to.

Then we just kept walking. Then we saw whiny the poo and tiger. We all took a picture with them and waved bye. Then we walked to the castle were there was supposed to be a parade were they throw candy.

While we were walking a man came up to us. "Hey aren't you the one that had the accident on the roller coaster?" He asked. "Yes sir that was me." I said. "Well we would like to give you a option to be in the parade for our fault in your danger." He said. "Yes I would love to." I said. "Okay all your friends can now follow me." He said.

We all followed him to the castle were all the characters and princesses were. "Okay Cinderella is going to fix up the girls and her prince will fix up the boys!" He said. We followed her in a small white room with a mirror and a bunch of gowns.

"Okay who is your favorite princess?" She asked. We said "sleeping beauty and Ariel." She nodded. I sat down while she put my hair in a bun with a hair net. She put a red wig on that looks like ariels with a bunch of curls. Then if you have seen the movie when she is a human. She wore a pink dress. It was a big sparkle puffy dress and it looked just like the one in the movie. I wore glass slippers.

She put white eyeshadow with pink in it. Then fake eyelashes and a lot of mascara. Then I had a crown and she put it on. Then it was whitneys turn. She put on the dress that sleeping beauty wore and then had to put her hair in a bun and a hair net over it. Then she put on pink eyeshadow and then fake eyelashes with a lot of mascara. Then I put on red lipstick and Whitney put on pink lipstick.

Then after that she put a lot of hairspray and Bobbie pins to keep the wig on the whole time. We both walked out and saw Hayes and Nash with there prince outfits on. They were dressed like our princes from the movie. We all waited until the parade started.
😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎😋😎

When I went to Disney land I broke my leg on one of the rides and they let me be in the parade and I was Tinker bell. So I put my experience in the chapter😋hope y'all liked it😆