Chapter 46

When I woke up it was 10:35. Hayes was still asleep. I got up and put on my black leggings and brown leather boots. I put on my blue long sleeve shirt and then put my hair down. It was curly so I left it like that and then shook Hayes. He looked up and layed his head back down.

"Babe I got to go." I said. "No stay." He said. "I wish I could but I can't." I said. He got up and wrapped his arms around me. "But I'm gonna miss you." He said. "I'm gonna miss you to!" I said. He kissed me softly. I grabbed my bag and we walked downstairs.

I saw chad sitting on the couch and will asleep on the chair. "You leaving?" He asked. "Yea." I said. He got up and hugged me. "Well it was nice meeting you. I'll see you next weekend." He said. "Nice meeting you to." I said. We walked out the door and then Whitney pulled up.

I looked at Hayes and he looked down. "Hey I'll see you next week don't cry." I said. Then I started to tear up. He hugged me tight and I cried. I was going to miss his hugs. "I love you drive safely!" He said. "I love you to and I will." I said. He kissed me softly and Whitney beeped the horn and we laughed. I hugged him one more time and then got in the car.

We pulled out and I then put my bag in the back and put my seatbelt on. "Thank you!" I said. "For what?" She asked. "For taking me to see Hayes." I said. "Your welcome." She said. "So when are you and Nash getting married?" I said. "Next week." She said. "Ok." I said.

"But don't tell anybody." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Because we don't want everybody at school to find out." She said. I nodded. We turned on the music and I soon fell asleep.

(8 hours later)

I woke up to someone shaking me and it was Whitney. It was almost 7. "Alright bye love ya see you at school tomorrow!" I said. "Bye love you!" She said. I got my bag and walked inside.

Juley was sitting on the couch. I told her everything about Hayes and she hugged me.

I then walked upstairs and put on some blue sweats and a black t-shirt. Then I layed in bed and Hayes was calling me.

Hey baby

Heyyy

I just wanted to say I love you and goodnight

Alright love you to goodnight.

Bye love you

Bye love you

I plugged my phone up and soon fell asleep.
😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛😋😛

Please vote and comment down If you like my story.💙🎀