Chapter 26

<<<<<<😋😈 5 days later😈😋>>>>>>

I got in my truck and pulled out of the driveway. Soon enough I was in Hayes driveway. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked to the door. I knocked and the saw a shirtless Hayes. "Hey beautiful!" He said. "Hey!" I said. I walked in.

"Are we still doing this bet?" I asked. "Wow you can't even last a whole night without kissing me!" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch with my arms crossed. Then Hayes came and sat by me and I turned my head. "Baby?" He asked.

I looked at him and then the ground. "I love you." He said. I just looked at the ground. I don't know want was wrong with me. I just felt depressed and sad. "Bae what's wrong?" He asked. "Can I just lay with you, I don't feel good." I said. "Of course I love to cuddle with you, but what's wrong?" He asked. "I don't really know I just feel depressed." I said.

We walked upstairs and went to his room. He got in bed and I took off my shoes and got in. " why are you sad?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. I turned over facing him and I looked up without moving me head.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. "I love you so much!" I said. "But I love you way more!" He said. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep in his arms tight around my body.

😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎
Vote💍💍