Chapter 13

<👑💘today is Emily's birthday so there's going to be 3 chapters about her birthday>💘👑

When I woke up I was cuddled up to Hayes. "Good morning beautiful!" Hayes said. "Goodmorning!" I said. I got up and went to my closet. I picked out a dark blue strapless dress that went to my knees. Then I put on my tan sandels and belt. I went to my bathroom and started to curl my hair. Then about 30mins I was done. I got some hairspray and put it on my hair. Then I sprayed some perfume on.

I got my phone and Hayes was wearing a blue button up and tan shorts. "You look gorgeous baby!" Hayes said and kissed my cheek. "You look pretty handsome yourself!" I said. "Why thank you!" Hayes said. We went downstairs and went to the kitchen area. We sat why in the back. We ordered eggs,sausage,bacon,grits, and a cup of chocolate milk.

We ate all of our food and Hayes haven't said anything about my birthday so I was very happy about. He held my hand and we walked back upstairs. We got on the elevator and went to our room.

We met up with Nash and Whitney and decided to go back to Disney world. "Are you sure you want to go?" Hayes asked. I nodded. I held Hayes hand and we walked in our room. I put on some black high waisted shorts and red vans. I then put my black strapless bra on and my red sleeveless tank top that shows my stomach. It had Mickey Mouse on it.

I put on my make up and walked out with Hayes. 👑Mascara and eyeliner👑

Then we walked to the bus stop with Nash and Whitney. Nash and Hayes were talking. "Hey well,happy birthday your finally 16!" She said and hugged me. "Thanks I just hope know one finds out." I said. Whitney handed me a box. I opened it and it was a Ariel necklace and Whitney had a sleeping beauty one. "Awe thank you!" I said and hugged her.

She hugged back. The bus came and we all got on. We took a group pic. Then we got off the bus and walked up to the ticket booth. We got our blue bands and walked in. We basically rode all the rides until 8:30. There was going to be a firework show and we all were gonna get a good spot.

We found a spot and then I saw Tina and the prince from the princess and the frog. I took a picture with them and then sat back down. Nash winked at me and the fireworks were starting in 10mins. So I ran all the way to the castle.let me just tell you that we were not close to it. I ran really fast and had 5mins to spare. I gave the fire work person money and told him the plan.
❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘

👑❤️Thank you so much for reading please vote and follow me👑❤️