Chapter 10

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I took of my clothes and got in the shower. I was really hot so I took a cold shower. I got my green apple shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed it in my hair. After that I got my pink lufa and put my cherry blossom body wash on it and cleaned my body. I shaved my legs and then turned the water off. I got my white towel and dryed my hair a little bit and dryed my body off. I put on one of the hotels robes and walked out of the bathroom.

Hayes was on the bed on his phone. So I walked to my closet and walked in and shut the door. The closet was literally bigger then the bathroom. I got black leggings and a pink tank top. Then I put my hair in a long braid since my hair goes all the way to my butt.

I walked out and sat on the bed. "I'm going to take a shower!" Hayes said getting up. I nodded. My head was hurting so I laid down. I took some headache pills. I sat down on the bed and went on my phone.

I went on Twitter and saw a pic of me and Hayes with Mickey and Minnie. "#firstdayinfairytaleland love her and them😂😘" I laughed and said 'love you to😘😂'. I went on Instagram and liked all the pics I was tagged in and then shut of my phone. I couple mins later my aunt texted me.

Other mom😍🙈- hey baby girl! How are you doing?💘

Crazy child😂😘- I'm good. I'm in Disney world right now with Whitney and Nash and Hayes!😌what have you been up to??

Other mom😍🙈-I'm doing okay I guess😋 I found a really nice guy. His name is Clayton and he's really sweet and funny☺️ and cool have fun and be safe😅

Crazy child😂😘- I will and cool. When I come down there I will meet him and you can meet my boyfriend hayes😏😄

Other mom😍🙈- alright cool! Have fun sweet dreams girl😘love you!!!!!❤️

Crazy child😂😘- okay😂goodnight love you to!!!!❤️

( end of conversation)

I shut off my phone and plugged it up. Hayes came outside shirtless with red shorts on. I pulled the covers over me and Hayes got in bed. I cuddled up to him and he kissed me softly on the lips. It was more like a peck. I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"Goodnight princess I love you baby!" Hayes said.

"Goodnight I love you babe!" I said and smiled.

I fell asleep soon after we talked.

🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸😋🌸

Thx yall💘for reading my book it means the world.😋❤️

Vote please😏😅