Chapter 35

The door slowly opened revealing Hayes. "Why did you leave?" He said. Is he really that stupid. " oh I don't know why did you leave me sitting there by myself!" I said "ok you don't have to be a bitch about it." He said rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me I'm not being a bitch. You left me sitting there alone while you flirted with your ex girlfriend." I said. "We'll look how do you think I feel when a guy stares at you or flirts with you!" He said. "You the only one I fucking like no love Hayes. I don't freakin flirt with guys in your face or straight up do it at all. I love you Hayes but you can't fucking see that!" I yelled. "Look if we're going to argue then maybe we should take a break." He said

"So your breaking up with me?" I said. "Yea I'm tired of arguing with you and plus your acting like a bitch." He said. "You know what Hayes, fuck you go fucking go back to your perfect ex!" I yelled. "Maybe I will she's better than you anyways." He yelled. I stopped there and tears fell. Like tears were streaming down my face. I got my suitcase and put all my clothes in there and ran outside. I put my suit case in the back.

Then I saw Whitney run out. She opened the door and sat down. "He s-ai-d t-ha-t sh-e w-as - bett-er tha-n m-e!" I said crying my eyes out. "Awe baby girl I'm so sorry, we're are you going?" She asked. "I'm going home I don't want to stay here." I said. I hugged Whitney and she got out and walked back inside. I then pulled out and drove.

🍩🍪whitneys POV🙈💜

"Okay you bitch she's freaking leaving because of you!" I said and slammed the door. "Good I don't want her here!" He said. I went over there and slapped the shit out of him. "Owe!" He said. "She fucking loved you Hayes! And then you leave her sitting there like she's fucking nothing. I want you to tell me straight up you don't love her!" I yelled. "I don't love her." He said. I slapped him and that's when Nash steeped in.

"Okay calm down!" Nash said. I sat down. "Look Hayes quit being a fucking retard. You know you love her. She still loves you and then your gonna sit here and say you don't wtf man. Quit lying to yourself. You love her your just mad at each other right now. At least y'all didn't break up. Wait did you?" Nash said "yes I broke up with her!" He said.

"You need to go to your room before I slap the shit out of you." Nash said. He went upstairs and slammed the door.

"I need to call Emily!" Nash said and went outside. I went to bed and layed down.

🎌🍩Nash's POV🎌🍩
Nash-🌺Emily-💙
<<<<<<<<<<
🌺-Hey baby sis are you okay? I said.
💙- No he broke up with me and then said she was better than me. She said crying.
🌺- Please pull over and come back here. He loves you he just dosent know what he's doing right know. I said.
💙- Nash I can't face him right now. She said.
🌺- Please Emily. I said.
💙- Fine only because of you. I'll be there in about 20mins. She said.
🌺- Alright love you drive safely. I said.
💙- Alright bye love you to. She said.

I waited on the porch.
🎀^🎀^🎀^🎀^🎀^🎀^🎀^🎀^🎀

I pulled in the driveway and stepped out. I ran to Nash and he hugged me tight. "Thank you!" I said. He nodded. We walked In and I hugged him and then walked upstairs.

👿😫Hayes POV👿😫

I walked upstairs and slammed my door. I put on some red shorts and my blue sweatshirt. I got in bed and tried to go to sleep. I couldn't go to sleep I kept tossing and turning. So I got up and put on some black sweat pants and left my sweat shirt on. I walked downstairs and went out the front door.

I called a taxi and it drove me to a bus stop. I had to wait 30 mins though. I just sat there and thought about Emily. I had to see her.
😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱
Uh oh😂lol💙
Keep reading and please tell me if you like this book in the comments and please vote it would mean alot💘💘🍩🍩 thank you for reading💘
Follow me🍪I promise I will follow back😉🌺💙