Chapter 24

💑tell me in the comments if you want me to write a chapter!💑 vote for the next chapter💑

I ran to his room with Nash and saw him. He looked up and I ran to him. He wrapped his arms around me. He was getting discharged from the hospital. So I helped him in my truck. (Sorry I'm skiping). We got in and I just started crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. "Because I don't like seeing your hurt!" I said and wiped my eyes. "Baby I'm okay I'm alive aren't I!" He said trying to make me smile. I just cried more. "Please don't cry baby I don't like seeing you cry!" He said.

I wiped my tears away and started to back out. We were driving and Hayes grabbed my hand. "I bet I can make you smile!" He said. "I bet you can't!" I said. He held my hand. It didn't work I didn't smile. We stopped at a red light and he leaned over and kissed my cheek. I held in my smile.

" told you!" I said. He leaned right over and kissed me. I blushed but still didn't smile. "Really!" He said. I rolled my eyes. " ok I kissed you, I held your hand, idk how to make you smile!" He said.

Before I could say anything he said "your beautiful when you smile please smile!" He begged. "Nope!" I said. " okay well do you want to make a bet?" He asked. "Yea keep going." I said curious. "Okay I bet that you can't last a week without a hug or kiss from me." He said. "And if I do." I said. "Then I'll do anything you want!" He said. "Ok and I bet you can't last either!" I said. "Ok that's a bet!" He said. I nodded and we shook on it.

I was driving and then I dropped Hayes off. "Bye I love you!" I said. "Bye I love you!" He said. I looked down and he looked at me wired. "Bro I can't hug you or kiss you I wasn't ready for this!" I said laughing. "Fine but it starts tomorrow then!"he said laughing.

He kissed my cheek and then looked at me and laughed. "Really the cheek are you serious!" I said laughing. He leaned in closing his eyes and then lightly kissed my lips. It was literally the best kiss we have ever had.

He hugged me bye and then got out. I turned on the music and drove to my house. I soon pulled in and then walked inside. "Really honestly girl when ever I see you, you are hurt!" My aunt juley said and hugged me laughing. I laughed. "Hey Clayton!" I said. "Hey girl!" He said. I then walked upstairs in my room.

I plugged my phone up and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and turned on warm water. Then I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. About 30mins later I turned off the water and got out. I dryed my body off and then got my blow dryer out I dryed my hair.

I walked to my closet and got a pair of black nike pros and a pink tank top. I got in my bed and turned on Netflix on my lap top. I turned on season 4 of supernatural. My phone buzzed and I looked down and it was a text from Hayes.

Hayes👫💍❤️- I love you😘 sweet dreams baby girl❤️😘
Me💍💑❤️- I love you bunches😘😘goodnight😌😌
Hayes👫💍❤️- you make my day😌😌
Me💍💑❤️- awe you make my day to! I love you!😘💘
Hayes👫💍❤️- I love you so much! You just don't even now❤️❤️
Me💍💑❤️- awe baby your so sweet💘I love you so much to! I know your tired so goodnight babe💘
Hayes👫💍❤️- love youu goodnight💘😘❤️

I went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.💑👫💘

👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑👫👑

Sorry those text messages are so cute to me😋😋
Love yall😈😘
Vote💍💍💍