Chapter 11

🙈❤️(When she woke up the next day)🙈❤️

When I woke up I wasn't In Hayes arms. I sat up and pulled the covers off. I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen. I saw Hayes sitting on one of the bar stools. "Hey you left me in the bed alone!" I said and giggled. "Sorry you just looked really cute sleeping!" He said with a smile. I smiled and sat down with him.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded. He went to the fridge and threw me a green apple. We ate our apples and scrolled threw Instagram, Tumblr, and twitter. After that I threw my core away and went to the bathroom and got on my phone. I played some music. ( stole the show). I sang along. I got my hair out of the braids and it was really wavy.

I put my black flower crown on with white flowers. I went to my closet and got some black yoga pants and a white crop top that showed my belly. It had Micky mouse on it in black. I got my black strapless bra and my black vans. I put it on. I then went back to the bathroom and put on my make up. (Mascara, eyeliner, foundation,powder,and Chapstick.)

I put some lotion on my legs and then put on some perfume. I shut off my music and grabbed my phone. I walked out of the bathroom and got my Nike bag from the closet. I put my phone and earbuds and a blue basketball jacket that I had in middle school when I played. I put it around my back. Hayes came out of the bathroom. "You look gorgeous!" Hayes said. " you tell me that everyday." I said. Sorry I can't really take a compliment.

"And I never lie when I say it either!" He said. I blushed and kissed his cheek. "Did you know that I love you very much!" I asked. "Did you know that I love you very much to to!" He said. I giggled. Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs. I texted Whitney and she said she was ready.

We met up with them. We walked outside of the hotel. We went to the bus stop. We waited about 10 mins and then a big blue bus came. We all got on. The seats were in front of each other and poles that people hold on to when there's no seats. Me and Hayes sat in the middle part. It went me,Hayes,Whitney,and Nash. We took a group pic.

( i forgot to add that they put their bikinis on sorry😅)

We made it to our stop and we got off. We walked for a bit. We saw goofy and took a pic with him. We got this girl to take a pic with him. We then walked until we got to this sign that said "lake that way👉".

We took off our clothes and put it in this locker that is $3. Nash took a pic of me and Hayes by the lake. Then Whitney took a pic a pic of me and Nash. Hayes took a pic of me and Whitney. Then we grabbed a big yellow float. We walked on the platform and then I got on it and slide down the slide. (The slide dips into the lake.btw). Then Hayes then Nash and finally Whitney.

Me and Whitney tanned while the boys talked about who knows what. "Are you having fun?" I asked Whitney. "Yeah!" She said. "You now your birthday is tomorrow!" Whitney said. "Shush I don't want them to here." I said splashing her. "Sorry but why?" She asked. "Because I don't really like a bunch of stuff on my birthday." I said. "Whatever." Whitney said.

We tanned and we all splashed each other in the lake. Nash and Hayes got really sun burned so we got out. We put our floats back and walked to the lockers. Me and Whitney went to the bathroom and dryed off and my hair was damp but not wet. I re did my make up and put my clothes on.

Then we walked out and grabbed our boyfriends hand. We walked to the park. We walked up to the booth and got a blue band so we could ride all the rides. We walked around and I saw the castle. I ran to it. I got Nash to take a picture of me and Hayes in front of it. Then I took a pic of Nash and Whitney. We got this man to take a pic of all of us in front of the castle. "Thank you!" We said. He nodded and kept walking.

We made it to the carousel. Me and Whitney ran to it. We waited in line. I picked a big horse and sat by Hayes. He held my hand the whole time. We all took a group picture. Then it stopped and I pouted and Hayes laughed. He held my hand and we walked off the carousel. Then there was a buzz lightyear ride.

We all got in a space ship and there was these guns that you can shoot each other with. I go in and so did Whitney, Nash, and Hayes. We all had fun. After it was over we walked out. I saw buzz lightyear so I went over there and took a pic with him and Hayes.

Nash and Whitney did the same. After that we walked around to another ride. I was a ride that was supposed to be really fun. It was a roller coaster that was really tall and looped around a lot. I couldn't go with Hayes or anybody and I will admit I was nervous. Hayes kissed my cheek and then got on. He was two seats in front of me.

You sat down in there alone. And you get hooked on. It started and I had a really good fun time. Until it stopped and it like stopped while we were upside down. Everybody started freaking out and I wasn't I started to slip. I held on to the bar really Tight and I was still slipping.

I started to panic. I literally slipped out of the bar and everybody started to scream. I saw Hayes and he was freaking out. "Help!" I yelled. "Everybody hold on to your bar really tight. The fire fighters will be here in about a hour. Please do not fall!" The announcer shouted. "Hurry!" I yelled. I looked down and I was freaking out. Should I just fall? Or should I hold on?

"Babe hold on!" Hayes said. I was crying and that wasn't helping. Then I felt a rain drop. "Shit!" I said. It started to pour rain. I literally couldn't hold on anymore. I saw the fire fighters here. They got a ladder. I slipped one hand. "Hold on girl don't fall!" They shouted. I started to cry. "Please hurry I can't hold on any longer!" I shouted.

They got the latter and he brought me in his arms and I walked down. They went one by one and got everyone down. When Hayes came down he ran to me. I jumped in his arms and he spun me around. "I thought I was gonna loose you!" He said. I just kissed him. He kissed back and,dropped me down. I ran to Nash and he picked me up. He spun me around and kissed my cheek. "We're never going on roller coasters again!" He said. I just hugged him and then he dropped me.

I ran to my bestfriend and she was crying. We hugged for like ever. "Can we go back to the hotel?" I asked. "Yeah!" They said. We walked back and Hayes let me get on his back. We walked to the bus stop and waited. I got off of his back and we got on the bus. I just sat alone and layed my head on the window.

I was really tired and very sore.

😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈
Thank you so much for reading😎
Love you guys😋
Vote and follow plzz😏🙈
🌸💘I'm going to split up the chapters so I can finish the story🌸💘