Chapter 45

🎀💙 ((( Matthew Espinosa is bae )))💙🎀

I woke up and we were still in the car. "How long are we?" I asked. "About ten mins." She said. I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible and my hair was in a messy bun. I got my brush and brushed my hair out and put it in a braid.

Then I looked at myself in the mirror and I still looked horrible. I gave up and Whitney was laughing at me. "What are you going to say when we get there?" She asked. "I honestly don't know." I said.

We pulled in a driveway and Whitney pulled the keys out. "Alright go in." She said. "No I can't I wasn't even invited.." I said. "It's fine I'll go." She said. "Ok." I said. She got out and walked to the door. The door opened and I saw Hayes look out the door. I shrugged down were you couldn't see me.

Then the door opened and it was Whitney. "Hey come inside." She said. "No I can't." I said. She got out and opened my door and pulled me out. I was holding on to,the door and then Hayes came out. I feel really stupid for doing this but I got in whitneys car and drove out of the driveway.

Her and Hayes were chasing the car and I drove to a near bye Starbucks. I got out and walked in. I got a frappe and sat down. I put my head in my arms and cried. I never even wanted to come. All Hayes is going to do is make me cry worse. Then Whitney walked in.

"What tha hell " she said laughing. "I'm sorry." I said wiping my tear of my red cheeks. "It's ok. Hayes is outside go talk." She said. "But I-" I said. "I'm not asking get your ass out there." She said.

I looked out the window and saw Hayes sitting on the bench. I walked out and sat next to him. "Hi " I said. "Look Emily I love you but we live so far apart." He said looking me straight in the eyes. I looked in his eyes and we locked eyes. No words just looking at his eyes.

"Ok well I never said anything about it. If that what makes you happy then ok." I said with tears threating to fall. " so you ok with us breaking up?" He said. "Yea I'm cool with it." I said with tears about to fall. "Ok well I guess I should go now." He said.

I nodded and the tears all fell down. I looked down right away so Hayes couldn't see. "Can I have a hug before you leave." He asked. I nodded. I put my arms around his neck and he hugged me tight. I layed my head on his shoulder.

I really did hold on tight. Could this be the last hug we have.

"Why did Nash say you were crying on the phone last night?" I asked. "Oh um he told you that?" He asked. "Yea you were crying because you missed me." I said.

"Well of course I miss you." He said. He wiped my tear away and kissed my cheek and walked away. I got in the jeep and tears flowed down my cheek slowly. I'm really going to miss him. He was my first love and my first kiss and I'm givin him up. I thought he was the one. I was gonna spend the rest of my life with him. I can't give him up.

I got out of the car and ran down the sidewalk. I saw him and he turned around. "Emily what is it?" He asked. "I'm sorry Hayes but I love you and I can't give you up that easily. You were my first kiss and first love. I can't give you up I love you way to much. I know it sounds stupid and you dot feel the same so-" I said before getting cut off my Hayes lips.

Oh my god I missed that feeling so much. I kissed him back. We both smiled into the kiss. "I love you." He said. "I love you to." I said. He got on one knee and said " Emily gage weathers will you please my girlfriend again." He asked. Yes I said. I jumped in his arms and he sppinned me around. He dropped me down.

"So do you want to meet my dad?" Hayes asked. I nodded. I texted Whitney that I was going to stay a night and she said ok. She was going to stay with her grandma.

We got to his house and I grabbed my Nike sports bag with my clothes and walked inside. I saw a Boy sitting on the couch throwing a football to I'm guessing Hayes dad.

Hayes closed the door and they looked over. "Who is this?" The younger boy said. "This is my girlfriend Emily." He said smiling at me. "Emily this is my older brother will and this is my dad chad." He said. I shook there hands and held Hayes hand.

"Ok come sit and tell me about yourself." Hayes dad said. We both sat down. "What would you like to know?" I asked. "How long have you and Hayes dated?" He asked. "Two years and two weeks." I said. " ok do you love him?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. "Ok so know tell me about yourself." He said. "Ok well my name is Emily weathers and I'm 17 and I'm going to Cali state university." I said. (Made the college up).

"Great so do you play sports?" He asked. " volleyball, tennis, and basketball." I said. "Great I like it." He said. I smiled. "Do you play sports?" I asked them. "I play tennis, basketball, football and will plays football." He said. I nodded.

"So what is your plan after high school?" Chad asked me. " go to Cali state university and become a lawyer." I said. "Wow a lawyer. Impressive!" He said. I nodded. "So Hayes you have a great girlfriend!" Chad said. "Yea i have the best girlfriend ever!" He said smiling at me.

I blushed. " well I'll let you be nice meeting you." He said. "Nice meeting you to." I said. Me and Hayes walked upstairs and I sat my bag down on the floor. "How long are you staying here?" I asked. "Until high school is over." He said. "That means we won't graduate together." I said. "Yea but it will be ok." Hayes said. "When will I get to see you?" I asked.

"Ok we only have five weeks of school left so maybe every weekend I don't know?" He said. "I'm going to miss you." I said looking at my feet. "I'm going to miss you so much more." He said. I layed my head back on his bed.

My sleeve came up and I jumped up. "What was that?" He said. "Nothing." I said. He grabbed my wrist and I winced. He pulled my sleeve up and starred at me in shock. He kissed ever single cut I had. I started to cry. He pulled me in his arms and I cried in his jacket.

"Why did you do it?" He said. "You left me." I said. "I'm so sorry I promise I will never ever leave you again." He said. "I'm really sorry I did that." I said. He nodded. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Hayes asked. "Do we get to cuddle." I said. "Yes we do." He said. "Then yes." I said.

We got under the covers and layed down. We put on some old movie. The whole movie I just layed on Hayes chest. "Did you ever hear me call you at the airport." I asked. He shook his head. We put on "22 jump street" and layed back down.

"I love you!" He said. "I love you to!" I said. "Can I take a shower?" I asked. He nodded and pointed at a door. I grabbed my bag and walked in. I locked the door and started the shower.

I got in and washed my hair and body and got out. I got my hair a little dry with the towel so I put it in a bun. Then I put on a pink sports bra and black PINK sweat pants. Then I put on pink fuzzy socks and got my bag and walked out. I sat my bag down and looked at the bed and didn't see Hayes.

I walked down the stairs and it was pitch dark I whispered his name and he didn't answer. I ran back upstairs and he wasn't in his room. I layed back down. I got on my phone and scrolled threw Instagram and saw a pic of Whitney and her grandma. I liked it and then the door opened.

"We're were you?" I asked him. "I took a shower downstairs?" He said. I nodded. He got in bed and looked at me. "Your really skinny." He said. I looked down at my stomach and just saw a flat stomach. "How many days did you not eat?" He asked. "5." I said. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "Yea." I said. "Let's got get something." He said. I followed him downstairs.

I put a black jacket on and zipped it up were it wouldn't show my stomach. Then we walked out. We got in this red truck and Hayes started to drive. We stopped at a zackbys and I got a chicken saled.

We got our food and ate and drove back home. "I'm gonna miss you." I said. "Yea I'm gonna miss you to!" He said. "I don't want to leave tomorrow." I said. "I don't either but I'll see you next weekend." He said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked back inside.

We walked back upstairs and got in bed. I cuddled up to Hayes and we fell asleep in each other's arms.
🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺😄🌺

Please vote on this chapter💘