Chapter 12

Walking to the hotel room with Stiles to speak with Allison and Lydia, I kept glancing back in case Jane decided to taunt me again with her numbers and playing her game of death. Walking inside Allison was pacing around the room rubbing her hands together and her eyes looked frantic, I moved my hand into Stiles and he looks down to me with worried eyes.

My hands wouldn't stop shaking.

"Last time I saw Scott like that was during the full moon" Allison tells Stiles and I and my eyes widen.

Allison told us Scott randomly came into this hotel room, as if he was in a trance and walked into the bathroom while Allison was showering, she called out for Lydia asking about the towels but came face to face with Scott looking at her with lustful eyes. He was saying that they could fix things between them but it wasn't until Allison somehow got his attention and he snapped out of the trance and then disappeared back into our hotel room. This all happened before I came and saw the girls so I'm surprised she didn't tell me sooner.

"Yeah he was definitely a bit off with me too but it was actually Boyd who was really off, I watched him put his fist through the vending machine" Stiles tells the three of us standing around him, frowning as he said it causing me to frown in confusion.

"See it is the motel, either we need to get out of here right now or someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP before the werewolves go crazy and kill us" Lydia says seriously, going into a drawn and pulling out a bible looking at us, as if that would help us.

"Wait hold on, what if it's not just the motel, the number in the office went up by three right?" Stiles asks Allison and my eyes widen.

"The number went up by three?!" I ask shocked looking at the huntress and she nods.

"Yeah, you mean like three sacrifices?" Allison questions Stiles.

My head starts to feel dizzy.

No.

No!

The game is already set.

No no no

"But what if this time it's three werewolves" Stiles states and I move away from him sitting on the bed.

"Scott, Isaac and Boyd" Allison states.

"Maybe we were meant to come here" I state looking up at the three from the bed, my body shaking, I couldn't stop moving.

"Exactly, can we get the hell out of here now, please" Lydia states and looks down to me "Because whatever is happening to the werewolves, Clara is being affected too, look at her, she is flinching and moving at anything we do, she is sacred Stiles" Lydia says and Stiles and Allison both look down to me.

"I'm fine" I mumble.

"You're not fine Clara" Lydia states.

I look at the Bible in Lydia's hand and take it away from her and open it up, frowning as the three of them circle around me. I stand up and flip the book over, number of paper strips fall onto the bed and I pick one up looking at it.

"What is that?" Allison asks me.

"Twenty eight year old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri" I read out the article and then let it drop from my hand back onto the bed resting next to the other articles.

"Look, they all mention the room 217" Lydia points out and my throat dries up.

"Oh my god" I whisper.

"These are properly all the suicides that happened in this room" Lydia says.

"So if every room has a bible" Allison states.