Epilogue

After last night, so many things changed. Derek and Cora decided to run out of Beacon Hills for a while, Peter soon following behind them and they left for Mexico, and honestly, I didn't know if they would ever come back, I would miss Derek if he left forever. My father told me Agent McCall was planning on staying and for that I knew Scott wasn't going to welcome him, didn't really help Melissa let Agent McCall stay in their house on the couch but where else would he go.

I walk into school wearing a long black skirt with a pink crop top, and my hair was curly, my backpack was on my back as I walk into the hallways, I could still feel the darkness laced around my heart since we went into those bathtubs and died. I felt like a weight was thrown onto me and I will never be able to let it go.

To stop looking into the darkness, I look for my light, and that was my friends. I was leaning against my locker as Scott walks in holding onto his motorbike helmet and he smiles looking around the hallway, I look to my left to see Lydia leaning against the wall with Aiden leaning next to her, the both in conversation, Aiden was trying to win Lydia and for them to be a couple, I think for Lydia its still hard after Jackson. I look past them to see Danny and Ethan walking hand in hand out of their class and down the hallway smiling and I was so proud of the two boys, expressing their love.

I look up the stairs to see Allison laughing to whatever Isaac had said to her and I smile, knowing they were both happy but I knew Scott still somewhere cared for the short haired girl.

I see Stiles and I smile as he wraps his arm around me and we walk over to Scott and he wraps his free arm around Scott's shoulder and we all smile looking at each other, knowing nothing would break our friendship apart. We walk back down the hallway, acting as if our lives were normal, but in reality I knew the truth.

We were all broken,

But I was a broken flame.

That's the end to book 3!

Now for 3B my favourite season of Teen Wolf, and I have been so excited to write the story for Clara for 3B and I hope you all enjoy it and thank you for reading the Clara Ridgeway Series!!

Sequel is up & it's called 'Broken Flame'

E���BĜ