Chapter 22

After Scott left with Deucalion, Stiles and I had no choice but to keep going on with our lives and go get Derek awake. Running back down to the open lift, with Derek just lying there after whatever Jennifer did to him, Stiles leans over his body and smacking is face, trying to wake him up.

"Derek! Derek come on!" Stiles shouts at Derek, as if that was really going to help, he looks to me and I gesture to punch him, and to do it hard, maybe that's what he needs to wake up. Stiles balls his hand into a fist and goes to swing a punch but Derek's eyes snap open and he quickly grabs Stiles' hand before it reaches his face, causing his breath to be in slight panic, because he has woken up after being knocked out.

"Where is she?" Derek mumbles out looking around then stops when his eyes meet mine.

"Jennifer? She's gone, she took Scott's mother, and what makes it worst is that Scott went with Deucalion, thinking he can help him save his mother and Stiles' father.

"And the police are coming so we have to get out of here like right now" Stiles tells Derek adding onto my statement.

"What about Cora?" Derek asks us.

I smile "She's out of here, she's safe, she is with Isaac, Peter, Allison and Chris" I tell him.

Letting Derek go to be with his sister, Stiles and I sit in the waiting room, waiting to hold back to police force and help ask questions and to stall, we had to protect everyone here, but also try and clear things up. I was wondering who would actually turn up here.

Fixing up the dress I was still wearing, I was surprised I hadn't gotten any stains or rips in the beautiful cream lace and I frown at the thought of whatever Jennifer was doing to Stiles' father and Scott's mother.

Stiles suddenly nudges me and I look up to him to see his unimpressed look and I frown in confusion.

"Look who just walked In the door" Stiles says and I look pass him and instantly my frown hardens.

Scott's father.

Why on earth would he be here?

Suddenly my own father walks and I sink in my seat.

Well what a beautiful family reunion.

"Ugh just perfect" I groan slightly as I hear my father's and Mr McCall's footsteps come towards Stiles and I.

My father walks up to me and leans down "Are you okay? Seriously I don't want to fight are you alright?" He asks me seriously and I nod.

"I'm okay, but why is he here?" I ask him slightly gesturing to Mr McCall without him seeing.

"Not something I could stop honestly" My father tells me then leans back up to be level with Mr McCall.

Mr McCall smirks down at the two of us "A Stilinski in the middle of all this, not at all surprised, but I never would of thought a fellow Ridgeway would be with the Stilinski" Mr McCall says to us "Can you two answer some questions without the usual level of sarcastic?"

Stiles without missing a beat replies to Mr McCall "Can you ask without the usual level of stupid" Stiles remarks easily and I choke on my laughter, and look up to see Mr McCall smirking in annoyance.

"Where's your dad?" My father asks Stiles worried.

"And why has no one been able to contact him?" Mr McCall cuts off my father.

I roll my eyes.

"I don't know I haven't seen him in hours" Stiles tells Mr McCall, wanting to get away from the man that ruined his best friend's life.