Chapter 18

My phone buzzes in my pocket, I look at Stiles, who would call this late at night?

I pull out my phone to see it was Lydia calling me, my eyes widen and I quickly accept the call and raise my phone to my ear "Lydia? Everything okay?" I ask her with a worried tone, Stiles look back to me with worried eyes.

Lydia breathes out heavily "I'm at the school, there is a dead body, help" She whispers and then she hangs up the phone and my eyes widen.

"Call Scott and Allison, we have to get to the school" I state jumping off the bed.

"What why?" Stiles asks grabbing his jacket zipping it up and pulls out his phone.

"There is a dead body at the school, we have to go" I tell him and his eyes widen.

With that we quickly jump into the jeep after Stiles quickly calls Scott and Allison giving them all the information we were given and just to all meet at the school. Pulling up in the front of our school, Scott pulls up on his bike while Allison pulls up beside us in her car, we all quickly jump out looking for Lydia.

"Where is she?" Scott asks out loud.

"Right there" I state as she walks over to Allison and the two girls walk over to the three of us.

"Lydia?" Stiles states in a questioning tone.

"It's the same thing, the same thing, I got into the car knowing things were completely different and ended up here, you told me to call you if there was a dead body" Lydia explains to the four of us seriously, but she didn't look at all sacred.

"So you found the dead body?" I ask confused.

"Not yet" She tells me shaking her head slightly.

I cock my head to the side confused.

"Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles states annoyed with her slightly.

Lydia shakes her head "Oh no, I'm not doing that again, you find the dead body this time" Lydia states.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body you're the one that always finds the dead body" Stiles states to the girl.

Scott wonders away from us and I watch him confused, where on earth was he going?

"Guys, I found the dead body" Scott says simply to us, with zero emotion, we all rush up next to him to see there in fact was a dead body, lying on the school sign, blood was rushing down the brick wall onto the green grass below it.

We were too late.

It was the next day at school, the school was swarmed with cops, it was like a crime show, I was in complete shock one of the officers, Stiles and I knew both very well, had been killed by the Darach. Wearing a cream lace dress with a light brown tanned belt across my waist, with a denim jacket and ankle high boots that matched the belt, my hair was in loose curls as I stood next to Stiles as we were watching his father talk to two FBI agents, of course we weren't meant to be caught by his father.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/fl_11/set?id=177181133

"Hey hey back it up!" Mr Stilinski shouts at Stiles and I as we try to walk away from him covering ourselves with our backpacks. Stiles and I drop our bags and hold them in our hands as we turn to face Stiles' father who had a sad look on his face "Now I know what you're thinking, you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in three's" Mr Stilinski says to Stiles.

"Dad murders, sacrifices actually" Stiles tells us father.

"Look I have half the state including the FBI coming in on this, they're not getting away with killing one of our own" Mr Stilinski tells Stiles and I.