Questions & Answers

If you have questions or clarifications about the story, characters and about anything really, please send me a message or comment here. I'd be more than glad to answer them as best as I can.

Question: Why is POV of Chapter 23 - "His painful memories" different from the rest?
Answer: Maybe you guys think that chapter was in Stark's POV but it actually wasn't. It was still Shine's POV. As we all know, she had selective amnesia. She knows what happened in the past but chose not to remember. This chapter was crucial to give some sort of back story. To somehow give readers a glimpse of the past to better understand the story's build-up without having to give away everything.

Question: I feel so bad for Jane/Starcie. Did she really live? What happened to her after?
Answer: I feel bad for her too. As I already said on the Author's Notes, her character was supposed to die but since I felt so sorry for her, I let her live. After writing her story, I realized she's just a victim also. Trauma can sometimes push people to do very bad things. That's why it's important to have family and friends to talk to when you're feeling down.

She was scarred as a child by a terrifying experience. Someone older should have helped her to cope and move on from that experience. Obviously, her older brother Alexander wasn't able to help her heal from the trauma. He made it so much worse instead.

Here's another trivia. Jane's first plan was to make Stark fall inlove with her so she and her brother can take their revenge. She even renamed herself to Starcie which is close to Stark's name in an attempt to make a connection. But she didn't succeed since Stark was in such bad and problematic phase that time. He was aloof and wasn't really interacting with people. Except when he had a short fling with Jade and when Shine came back from Malaysia.

I honestly don't know what happened to Starcie after. But I really wish she's gotten the help she needs. Maybe she's in prison or in a mental institution. But basically, she's still alive. I just don't think everything will come back to how it was.

Question: What's the deal between Luna and her dad fighting about the Monteverdes?
Answer: Oh that's nothing. Forget it. You see, the Monteverdes are sought-after. They are filthy rich after all so basically, everybody is interested to get inside their circle. Every dad wants to marry off their daughter to a Monteverde son. Luna's family is actually rich, but her dad, after finding out his daughter is actually friends with a Monteverde's girlfriend, pushed Luna to do everything to date one of the older brothers. Luna's head over heels inlove with one of them as you know. She's an amazing person and a true friend. Nothing is suspiscious about her at all.

Question: What's Alexander Vee's real name?
Answers: Any guesses? It's actually Jose dela Cruz. I know. Super lame. Haha!

Question: Did Stark really die? I hate you!
Answer: Yes. He did die. Please read the bonus chapter after this. Yes there is another chapter, love. And I still love you. :)

Question: Will there be a part two?
Answer: There won't be, but I'm brewing up a spin-off to this. Maybe it will focus on Luna's love story with one of the other Monteverde brothers. Something like that. Will get into it once I've decided who to base the characters from. :)