CHAPTER 22. House of Vee

"So...mmm... wheremmm.. was... he mmmall daymmmmm... yesterdaymmm?" Luna asked me in between chewing, with her mouth filled with so much marshmallow. I actually had a hard time understanding what she just said.

"You mean Stark?" I asked her back.

She nodded to confirm.

"He won't tell. He just told me it's personal. I didn't bother asking him more about it. I'm just glad that he's safe. Wait. Why is Starcie not with us?"

It's been two days and I still haven't seen Starcie. I'm starting to worry. She won't pick up my calls either. What's up with people and their sudden disappearing acts lately?

"I'm not sure. She just said she has to do something. But she looked quite sad the other day. I'm very worried for her also." Luna replied, her voice somber.

"Antonio."

I looked back and saw Stark. I didn't expect he'd be this early. I sent him a message earlier to meet me here after class since he was still discussing something with our professor when I got out.

I quickly got up and pulled Luna by the hand so she can come with us too.

"Where are we going?" Both asked me in unison, looking confused.

"House of Vee. Let's go." I started walking to the parking lot with the two hesitantly trailing behind me.

A quirky-looking small guy wearing huge eyeglasses welcomed us with lots of kisses when we arrived at the House of Vee. It's the designer Alexander Vee himself.

"Dahlings! I'm so glad to finally meet you! You weh gahgeous that night with mah fab wehd dwess!" And he hugged me so tight that I could hardly breathe.

The guy has a serious problem pronouncing the letter R. But he's an amazing designer and we're here to make sure I won't get in Jade's bad side, so I let it slide. She gave me a warning the other day to not look like an eyesore at her party, so I'm here doing just that.

"So, theme's Victowian you said?" Alex asked me and then he furrowed his brows looking at Stark's physique.

"You must be Stark Sebastian Monteverde! Gosh, who turned off the airconditioning? Why is it getting so hot in here all of a sudden???" He started squeezing Stark's biceps and running his hands all over his chest down.

Luna and I almost burst out laughing when Stark turned beet red. But I felt so bad for Stark, who's clearly not used to this type of advances from another guy, so I immediately pulled him from Alex's exploring hands. I even heard him heaved a sigh of relief when he's finally standing behind me safely.

"We're just here to borrow a suit and a gown for the party if that's okay with you." I told Alex nicely, who instantly beamed.

"It's moh than okay, dahling! Yow my muse! Put on some suits and gowns so we can see. You guys have to look the best!" He clapped his hands in glee and started sashaying his hips to the racks of gowns inside his shop.

Luna gave me a thumbs up.

"Do a mini show for us please, so we can see which ones look best! Try them on!" She said with her camera phone ready in her hands.

"I don't think so." I immediately answered. There's no way I will parade myself with Luna holding her camera phone like that.

Stark just shook his head slowly, obviously not up for it as well.

But Alex is dead set on making us try on his works and excitedly shoved some clothes to us.

"Go now. You can fit them ova tha." He told us with a sweet smile, but not before giving Stark's body a once-over, slightly drooling.

Stark and I had no choice but to get inside the fitting rooms.

I started unbuttoning my top and lifted it up to try on a gown, but someone suddenly pulled open the curtain of the changing room. It was Stark and he's shirtless.

I gulped nervously at the beautiful sight in front of me. My throat suddenly felt so dry. His abs were waving at me, all six of them.

"Hello babies." I mouthed silently in my head like a crazy person.

My legs felt wobbly. I can faint any minute.

So there I was standing in front of Stark's abs wearing only my bra. Oh my goodness! That slapped some sense out of me. When I realized that I was only wearing my bra, I didn't know how to cover myself. I felt so exposed.

"You, Dead Boy! Why?!!!" I turned crimson and quickly took one gown to cover my breasts, trying my best not to gaze anywhere down so as not to see his abs.

Stark just smirked.

"No need to cover them. I've seen better." He even rolled his eyes.

"Perv! You can't just open the curtain like that!" I snapped at him feeling so embarrassed.

"I just want to know why I need to try these on." He asked me briefly.

"For Jade's party." I answered.

"Who said I'm going there?" He crossed his arms impatiently.

"I said so. I'm going, so you're going too." I told him with so much bitchiness I could muster. But when will he cover those abs? It's so distracting.

"What are we, a package deal?" He said, mocking me.

"Yes, we are. I sit next to where you sit in class, right? So you go where I go." I gave him my winning smile. I'm gonna kill him if he doesn't come with me because Jade will really kill me.

"Fine. I don't want you going there all by yourself anyway. Who knows what that girl would do to you?" He sighed.

"What's taking you guys so lo.... Ooohh la la! Oh my, those abs! Are those yumminess legit?" Alex got distracted by Stark's glorious body. I guess we have the same weakness. Can't blame the guy and he stared lovingly at Stark's abs like a predator.

Stark started panicking and quickly hid behind me when he heard Alex, wrapping his arms around me to cover his chest and abs. When he did that he ended up accidentally cupping my breasts.

My eyeballs almost popped and my body refused to move in shock. Stark is holding my br...brea...breasts! We remained on that awkward position for what felt like ages. 

"Kinky!" Alex exclaimed smiling when he saw what Stark did.

Luna also entered the room wondering what's the commotion's all about and her jaws dropped in shock as well when she saw Stark and I both shirtless and his hands still on top of my breasts.

"Oh my God!" She said, giving me eye contact as if asking me for an explanation.

I just wanted to die.

"We've chosen the blue ones." Stark said sternly after finally letting go of my breasts. His voice trembling a little in embarrassment.

"Get dressed." He told me and then handed me my top.

"But dahlings, I haven't seen you put them on. I wanna see." Alex protested like a baby.

"What for? You've seen almost everything anyway." Stark said obviously referring to us being almost naked.

I went behind the curtain to get dressed. This is beyond embarrassing.