//author's notes//

I know! I feel you guys! I'm as heartbroken as you are too right now. What happened to Stark was so unfortunate and I hope I can take it back. But it had to happen. Heck, it already happened before the story even began!

To be honest, I wrote that last chapter (CHAPTER 34. The End) even before I started writing the first chapter. It's cruel, I know. But that's really the point of the whole book. It would be difficult writing a story blindly not knowing where you ought to go and end it. I needed that last chapter to keep me focused.

Even the title is a dead giveaway to how it's gonna end. "The Boy WHO DIED tomorrow." See what I did there? He didn't die that night. He died after that night many years later when Shine thought Stark escaped death already.

I want to sincerely apologize also for all the bad words (expletives) I've written especially in the last chapters. It's really needed in the story. I was actually bawling like a baby when I was writing the last three or four chapters. I swear! It broke my heart into pieces especially when Starcie was recounting her own painful past. Starcie's character was supposed to die initially but I had a change of heart. I really felt so sorry for her. So I let her live.

Please don't hate me because I already hate myself enough. :(

THE BOY WHO DIED TOMORROW was the very first story I started writing here in Wattpad last year (2014). I don't remember the exact date when I started it, but all I know is that it's been such a fun experience. Some of the chapters I tried to change here and there in order to make the story more consistent and also to correct some typo and grammatical errors (there's still a lot, I know).

I've learned so much from writing this story. I've gained and probably even lost readers along the way, but I pushed through. I've received a lot of lovely comments, votes, and direct messages about the story and for that I'm thankful. They made me feel good. Thank you because those were enough to keep me going.

To all the readers, thank you so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes YOU! That includes you too, silent reader. You don't vote and you don't leave comments but you're reading and I still love you. :)

It's been really fun and I hope to see you guys again lovely people in my other stories! Check Gotta Be You and Crash Into Me if you're also a huge #Chandara shipper like me. Both are written in Tagalog by the way, so sorry if you don't understand the language.

I'm also writing two other stories in English: The Lost Princess - book 1 of the Demigods series, and Two Steps Back. Both have a fantasy/romance theme. Updates are turtle slow though.

P.S. I'm thinking about writing a bonus chapter for "The Boy Who Died Tomorrow". Maybe tomorrow I'll post it. I'll get on it once I'm done mourning for Stark.

P.P.S. Comment down below where you are from.

Love,
Margaux Read