//commercial break//

**Author's Notes**

---------

Hello. This isn't one of the novel's chapters. Just a short commercial break, so I can thank some special people here in Wattpad who are making the journey to my first ever novel so much fun.

I will be uploading Chapter 18 in a bit after this (maybe tomorrow as a New Year treat?), so don't worry. This is gonna be quick.

First of all, thank you to exboyfriend10 and xmoncheri. Your votes, messages and comments mean so much to me. I may not have a million votes or reads yet, but your support alone is enough to keep me going.

To CrazyLadyGangster, the girl behind the cool name Jade Dela Fuerte, who is the pop royalty queen bee of The Boy Who Died Tomorrow, thanks for volunteering your name to be a part of this novel. You are beyond cool. Thank you also for voting and for the messages.

And to those who have added The Boy Who Died Tomorrow to their reading list, those few who followed me here, those who are reading and planning to keep on reading the novel, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You may be silent readers, but with the number of reads slowly going up daily, you're kinda like leaving footprints. They lovingly echo to my heart and for that I am very grateful.

All I want to say is THANK YOU.

Love,
MargauxRead

Now back to regular programming. xx

P.S. Votes and comments every now and then would be really appreciated. Thanks!