Chapter 28

*Violet's POV*
The girls then had their show and damn was it amazing. The next day they had an interview.

"Babe. What if the interviewer asks who's single and who's taken?" Camila asked. We were currently lying in our bunk.

"Um..do you wanna tell them you're taken? I'm completely okay with it."

"I do. I want us to be out Vi." She kissed my forehead tenderly.

"Okay Camz. Then we'll come out." I smiled at her.

"I love you so much baby." Camila kissed my lips.

"I love you more."

"Hoi Walz get up it's time to go inside." Dinah called.

"Let's go Vi." She got up and took my hand before leading me out.

*Camila's POV*
I sat in the chair in between Lauren and Dinah. I was nervous as hell. I studied the interviewer and waited for question after question. Finally the one I've been waiting for.

"So who is single?" She asked.

Lauren and Dinah raised their hands. They highfived causing us all to laugh.

"So Ally, Normani, and Camila all have boyfriends. Who are the lucky guys?"

"My boyfriend is music." Ally blushed and shyly said.

"My boyfriend is actually Dinah's cousin." Normani said, smiling.

"How about you Camila?" The interviewer asked when I hesitated.

"Um. I-I don't have a boyfriend actually. I have a girlfriend and her name is Violet." I said shakily.

"Violet Lovato?" She asked.

"Yes." I smiled proudly.

"Do all you girls ship it?"

"Heck yeah. Vamila is my OTP." Dinah said. I giggled at her.

"Vamila it is then. I'm happy for you Camila." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." I said politely and the interview ended.

I went to the dressing room where Vi was and she looked so happy.

"We don't have to hide anymore baby." I said to her.

"I'm so glad Mila." She hugged me tightly.

"I love you." She pecked my lips.

"I love you too baby."

We went back to the bus while everyone else went out to eat. Vi and I laid down on the couch in the back and watched Earth To Echo. She was laying on top of me and I was stroking her hair. All of a sudden she lifted herself up and started sucking on my neck.

"V-Violet what're you d-doing?"

"Making sure everyone knows you're mine." She bit down gently and I moaned.

"Damn that was hot." She whispered lowly.

I swallowed hard. She's turning me on and she knows it. But before we could do anything, Ally the angel came in and told us they brought us food.

I'm glad you guys don't want me to give up on this story. It means a lot. Thank you. And thanks for reading!! c: