Chapter 18

*Violet's POV*

My mom was the first to speak up.

"I need you to know that we still love you very much. It's just that we never expected it." She stood up to hug me and I burst out into tears. Eddie got up next.

"I'm glad you told us Vi." I just hugged him and it was a group hug between the three of us. Camila just stood there awkwardly. I wiped my tears and released the both of them.

"I also have something to ask you."

They nodded to tell me to keep going.

"Camila wants me to go on tour with her..because..we're dating." I said grabbing her hand.

"I already asked my tour manager and she said it's alright as long as it's fine with you guys." Camila said.

"This is a lot to take in but..we'll allow it won't we dear?" Eddie asked turning to my mom.

"Y-yeah. As long as nothing happens to her."

"I promise I won't let anyone lay a finger on her. Plus we have really great security guards."

"Alright you can go."

"YAY! Thank you guys so much!" I exclaimed hugging them again.

"You're welcome sweetie." My dad said.

"Thanks guys." Camila said awkwardly.

"You're part of the family now. Come here." My mom said invitingly. They engulfed her in a group hug. I couldn't stop smiling and the rest of the day was spent talking to them.

At the end of the day we said our goodbyes and Demi drove us back to her house.

"I'm so proud of you babe." Camila said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm glad you were there. I probably wouldn't have said anything."

"I'll always be here for you. I'm in love with you Violet." She spun me around to look at her and kissed me. I blushed and took her hand.

"I'm in love with you too." I whispered.

"AWWWW!" Demi shouted.

"Demii. Were you eavesdropping?" I asked.

"Nooo..." She said.

"Mhmm." I walked up to Demi, hugged her, then pushed her away from my room.

"I love you Demi but eavesdropping gets you nowhere." I smiled.

"I love you too Vi." Demi smiled back.

I walked back to my room and closed the door. Camila was sitting on my bed ready to sleep. She scooted up to the pillows and patted the bed.

*Camila's POV*

Violet laid down next to me and I stroked her cheek. Just staring at her made my stomach erupt in butterflies. Suddenly she sat up and straddled me. Vi leant down and kissed me lovingly. My hands were on her waist and in that moment, nothing else existed.

That was..until Demi opened the door.

"Aye! No sex you two!"

"Demi! We weren't!!" She blurted.

Violet's face was red and I bet mine was too.

"Suuurre.." Demi smirked before closing the door again. Violet looked back at me and giggled. She got off and laid with her back to me.

"Goodnight Camzi. I love you."

"I love you too Violet." I kissed the back of her head before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Thanks for reading!! c: