Chapter 27

*Camila's POV*
After our nap we had a meet and greet. Of course I was upset at Lauren that she kissed Violet but I know Vi doesn't like her so it's fine. I walked into the dressing room and Lauren was there. She looked at me apologetically but I glared at her. I don't want to deal with her today. She knows Violet's mine and stepped over the boundary anyway. Violet walked in and sat on the couch while she watched me get me my hair and makeup done. Lauren shuffled out to meet with the other girls.

"Are you ignoring her?"
"Kinda. I'm pissed at her."
"Camz how are you supposed to function today? She's not gonna go away."
"I know but I have a right to be mad."
"Touché. Can you try to act nice around her so the fans don't notice? You knew they do."
"I'll try..for you." I got up and kissed her forehead. I should try to forgive Lauren even though she stepped over the line. I'm not surprised though. I could tell she liked Vi. I went to leave but Violet stopped me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me close to her. She tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed me.
"Babe I love you and only you. Don't ruin your friendship because of one mistake." She smiled. I kissed her again and nodded before leaving. I saw Lauren heading towards the meet and greet backdrop.
"Lauren!"
She whipped her head around and looked scared.
"Lauren wait. I want to talk to you."
"W-what Camila?"
"Listen, I don't want our friendship to end. Yes I'm still upset but I think we can both get past this."
"O-okay." She smiled. I hugged her and we got our meet and greet started.

*Violet's POV*
I was happy that Camila would try for me. I'm sitting waiting for her to come back and just going through social media. I eventually just fell asleep.

And then was woken up by Camila.
"Hey babe." She said happily.
"Hey Camz." I smiled.
She leant in to kiss me and I put my hand on her cheek.
"I love you." She whispered.
"I love you too Camila."

I have been so busy I'm sorry. But thanks for reading!! c: