Chapter 6

*Violet's POV*

~Hey fatsvato. I went to your house. You weren't home. You're probably eating everything at McDonald's.~

I sighed and blocked her number. Why hadn't I done this before? I started crying. I was hungry. I can't eat. No. To distract myself I went on YouTube and watched old videos of Demi from when she was about 15. Seeing her like this made me cry even more. I stopped and curled up in a ball, facing the wall. Tears leaked down my face. The door opened. I didn't bother to see who it was. The person shut the door and crawled into bed. As soon as I got a whiff of the scent I knew who it was.

Wilmer.

He always reeked of alcohol. He began touching me inappropriately. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. Just as he was pulling my pants down, Demi came in.
"WILMER?!"
"Hola babe."
"Shut the fuck up. GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER AND LEAVE!!"
"Come on Demi. Have a little fun."
"I'M CALLING THE COPS ON YOU!!"
He got up from the bed and I shifted allowing me to cover myself with the blanket. The cops were here and took Wilmer away.

Demi came in and pulled up my pants. I sat up and bursted into tears. She held me and rocked me back and forth. She was humming My Love Is Like A Star. I soon calmed down and fell asleep.

*Demi's POV*

I can't believe him. That nasty pervert. I feel so bad for Vi. I snuggled up to her before falling asleep.

I woke up and she was shaking. I pulled her closer and hummed softly in her ear. She stopped and smiled. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
"I love you Dems."
"I love you too Vi."
I kissed her forehead. We sorta just laid there until I heard someone knock on the door. I opened it and there were cops. They were coming to ask Violet some questions. I told them I'd get her.

I walked into her room and walked over to her. I lifted up her chin.
"Vi..some cops want to ask you questions."
Her eyes shot open.
"O..okay.." She sat up and went into the living room.

*Violet's POV*

So the cops asked me a few questions before leaving. Wilmer was going to jail for a few years. After they left I went back upstairs to take a shower. I stood in the bathroom looking at my reflection. Scars and cuts covered my body as well as some bruises.
\Ew. You're disgusting. Cut Vi cut. /
I started crying. I just wanted to be normal. I took the blade from behind the mirror and began cutting. I watched the blood pour out of the wounds. Afterwards I cleaned them and finished my shower. Demi was downstairs eating breakfast.
"Hey Vi. You hungry?"
"No..not after last night."
"Okay."
"Are you gonna tell mom?"
"Oh shit. I have to don't I?"
"It's probably the right thing to do."

Thanks for reading!! c: