Chapter 26

*Violet's POV*
"What the-?"

I heard Ally behind me say. I pulled away from Lauren and glared at her.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me right now."

"I-I'm sorry." She had tears in her eyes.

"Save it." I walked away and to the kitchen.

Camila was done making breakfast and sat down to eat. I sat next to her and put my hand on her thigh. Lauren walked in and I whispered in Camila's ear.

"Tú eres lo que yo quiero."

She turned to look at me with a smile on her face.

"You're really cheesy babe." I kissed her. "Only for you though." I smiled back.

After breakfast I received a text from Ally. She asked if we could talk. I looked at her and then at Camila. She was talking to the girls about random stuff so I nodded to the back of the bus. She started towards it and I followed.

"Vi..babe where are you going?"

"I'll be back in a few Camz." I kissed her forehead.

"Okay." She kissed my cheek.

I closed the door to the back and sat next to Ally.

"What happened between you and Lauren? Are you cheating on Mila? If you are I sw-"

"Ally! I would never. I love her too much. You know that. Lauren kissed me okay? I didn't like it. I'll tell her when we're alone."

"Okay just making sure. Y'all are too cute anyways. I'm sure she'll understand."

"Hey Ally can you tell Camila to come here?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

I looked around until Camila came into the back and I got up to close the door.

"What's up babe?"

"I have to tell you something. Promise you won't get mad."

"I promise now what's up?" She wrapped her arms around me and I kissed the top of her head.

"Lauren kissed me."

She looked up at me and whispered why.

"I don't know why but Camila I swear I'm in love with you okay?"

"Okay." She whispered. I sat down on the couch and she sat in my lap. I stroked her hair until she fell asleep and I kissed her forehead.

Thanks for reading!! c: