Chapter 2

*Violet's POV*
Demi was in the doorway.
"VIOLET!!" She screamed.
"DEMI!!" I screamed back.
She hugged me tightly.

*Demi's POV*
As I hugged Violet, she felt smaller. Maybe it's because I've been away from her for so long. I was so glad to see my baby sister. When I let go Maddie came running into the room.
"DEMI!!" She yelled.
"MADDIE!!" I mimicked.

*Violet's POV*
I'm glad Demi's home. It's just that..I don't want her to find out about my secrets. I have to be even sneakier. That meant hiding my blades somewhere else. I was about to go upstairs when Demi asked where I was going. I responded with to the bathroom.

I opened the door and grabbed all of the blades. I put them in my back pocket and then went to my room. I put them on a little ledge behind my bed. I went back downstairs so it didn't look suspicious. Everyone was eating dinner when I went downstairs. They were absorbed in conversation so I decided to go back upstairs. Before I could leave Demi spotted me.
"Hey come eat dinner."
"I..I'm not hungry.."
"Violet..is something wrong?"
"N..no I'm just not hungry."
"She did eat before dinner." Mom said.
"No she wasn't hungry then either." Mads replied.
I looked at all of them before running upstairs. I heard a chair scrape the floor before I closed and locked my door. I sat on my bed and hugged my knees. I screw up everything. I started crying.

Thanks for reading!! c: