Chapter 3

*Demi's POV*

I ran upstairs after Violet. I turned her doorknob but it was locked. I pressed my ear against the door and heard soft sobs. I knocked softly.

"Violet..please let me in.."

*Violet's POV*

I sat up and wiped my eyes. I washed my face in the bathroom connected to my room and opened the door.

"Hey Dems."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

She hugged me tightly. I hugged back. I loved being in her arms. She always smelled really good and she hugged like she was never gonna see you again.

"I love you Violet." She whispered.

"I love you too Demi." I whispered back. She pushed hair out of my face and behind my ear. She kissed my forehead then left.

After she left I locked my door again. I changed into my pjs and went to bed. I'm glad tomorrow's Saturday.

*Demi's POV*

After making sure Violet was okay, I went back downstairs and finished dinner. I told everyone she was fine and then I went to my room. I laid on my bed and wondered if she was really okay. She's tough. She also wouldn't lie. I convinced myself she was fine and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and decided to make breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Mom, dad, and Dal came down. They sat at the table and started eating. I had already eaten so I went to wake up Violet and Mads.

I went up to Maddie's door and opened it. I went over to her bed and kissed her nose.

"Mads...wake up. Breakfast is ready."

She mumbled before getting up. I left and went over to Violet's door.

*Violet's POV*

•Nightmare•

Christi and her gang were following me, taunting me.

FAT. BITCH. WHORE.

The words echoed around me. I screamed to try and scare them away. I awoke to pounding on my door and I scrambled around to open it. Demi was standing there.

"Violet! Are you okay?! Are you hurt? Baby tell me what happened."

"Demi. Calm down. I'm fine. Just a nightmare." She engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Breakfast is ready. Lets go eat."

"O..okay.." I followed Demi down and sat at the table. I plastered on a smile and picked up my fork. I stabbed a piece of pancake and put it in my mouth. I ate about one pancake, half a piece of bacon, and a quarter of my eggs before excusing myself. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I went into my bathroom and bent over the toilet. I threw up until it was blood. I flushed, brushed my teeth, and then took a shower. I got out and put on skinny jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and brushed my long, brown hair. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Demi came over to me.

"Hey..you wanna go to the movies?"

"Sure!!"

"Which one you wanna see?"

"Frozen...."

"Okay. Let's go!!"

Thanks for reading!!