Chapter 13

*Violet's POV*

I can't believe I'm kissing Camila but all I feel is fireworks and butterflies. She pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

"I like you Violet. I'm pretty sure I love you. All I know is that I see us getting married and having a family. I just want you."

"I like you too." I kiss her again.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes." I answer against her lips.

The door opens and everyone rushes in cheering, everyone but Demi that is. Camila looks like she's going to cry and just hugs me tight. She intertwines our fingers and we go downstairs. We watch another movie and fall asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

We wake up to the sound of phone cameras and girls cooing over us.

"They're so cute." Dinah said.

"Absolutely adorable." Said Ally.

Demi wasn't there though. I guess she's still sleeping. Camila looks at me sleepily and it's the most adorable thing ever.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I kissed her cheek. She snuggles into my neck. The girls continued awwing and saying how cute we were. I agree. Demi came down and looked at us on the couch. She didn't say anything and went into the kitchen. The other four followed. I stayed on the couch with Camila.

"Babe..you need to get up."

"But you're so comfy." She groaned.

"Later we can cuddle. We both know eatings important."

"Yeah. Let's go."

She helped me off the couch and we went into the kitchen. There was toast, eggs, and bacon on the table. I had a piece of toast and some eggs. Demi hadn't talked to me all morning. I followed her into her room.

"Dems what's wrong?"

"Don't talk to me."

"What did I d-"

"Get. Out."

Tears brimmed in my eyes and I left the house for fresh air. Camila wasn't far behind me. I fell to my knees on the sidewalk and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Shh baby. It's okay." She whispered.

"Demi h-hates me."

"No she doesn't."

"She won't talk to me Camz! I don't know what I did." I sob.

She brings me back to the house and lays with me on the couch, rubbing my back and kissing my forehead, until I stop crying. I go upstairs and into Demi's room.

"Demi..please tell me what I did."

"Nothing. I'm sorry babygirl. I'm just jealous."

"Of what?"

"You and Camila's relationship. I guess I've just always wanted something like that. And I guess I don't wanna lose you."

"I'm your little sister. You could never lose me. And as for a relationship I heard Niall likes you. I love you Demi."

"Really? And I love you too." I hugged her and I went back downstairs.

*Camila's POV*

"Hey baby." I said as Violet came back downstairs.

"Hey." She kissed me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah."

"That's good." I laid my head in her lap. She was playing with my hair. The other girls went out shopping.

"Babe I have to go do a concert tomorrow. You wanna come?"

"Of course I do." She kissed my nose.

Our day was composed of kissing, TV, and lots of cuddling.

Thanks for reading!! c: