Chapter 23

*Demi's POV*

After my parents came out, I went in. The last time I went in she was angry with me. That I should've protected her more. I agree and I tried my best. I was going to reason with her today.

"Vi?"

"D-Demi? What are you doing here?" She asked coldly.

"Listen, I tried my best. I'm sorry you got hurt. I need my baby sister back. Please forgive me."

"Alright Demi. I forgive you. I guess your fans mobbing you is something you can't control." She hugged me and I kissed her forehead.

"Can you get Camila?"

"Yeah..I'll get her..."

*Camila's POV*

Demi told me she wanted to see me. I walked into Violet's room and she looked mad. Demi had left and we were alone.

"So he kissed you.."

"Yeah..he did." She clenched her fists and looked down.

"I slapped him though." I took her hands in mine and rubbed the back of them. She looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Good." Her voice was shaky.

"I love you and only you. Austin has a thick skull."

"I can see that. I love you too Mila." A tear ran down her face. I wiped it away and kissed her.

~A few days later~

Violet has been doing good so she's being released today. The tour was postponed a couple of days because I wouldn't leave without her. Austin knew that and shockingly respected it. Today is our first show so she can be home and relax. In a couple of days we're going to get on the road. All of the fans knew that our loved one came first.

I waited in the car for her to come out and as soon as she came close, I hugged her.

"I missed you."

"You saw me a couple days ago."

"It was a long time." She pulled back and looked at me. Her hands cupped my face and she kissed me. Demi was also here and she cleared her throat. Violet pulled back and looked at her sister. Demi engulfed her in a hug and Vi's parents got into the front seats. Dallas and Madison were still at home.

*Violet's POV*

I wanted to go home. I hate hospitals. As soon as I walked in the door Madison attacked me.

"VI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"

"I missed you too Maddie." I kissed her forehead and she caught me up on all the exciting things that happened. Dallas emerged from the kitchen and hugged me also. Camila, Maddie, and I went upstairs until it was time for Camila to leave. I wished her luck and kissed her goodbye. I wish I could've gone but I'm kinda glad I'm home.

When Camila came back she took a shower and got changed. She smiled at me.

"I'm glad you're back babe."

"I am too." She closed my door and straddled me. Our lips met and I never wanted to pull away. My hands made their way to her butt and I squeezed it gently. She moaned and I smiled into the kiss. After a while she got off of me and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Mila." I smiled.

Thanks for reading!! c: I love you guys. <3