Chapter 10

*Violet's POV*

Oh shit.

"Uhh..sure.."

We sat down face-to-face on my bed. She held my hands in hers.

"Vi..will you tell me why you cut..?"

"Umm....well...a lot of things...school, twitter, my thoughts.."

"Oh baby girl.." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Promise me you'll come to me if you feel the need to..you know.."

Fuck that.

"I promise." I lied.

*Demi's POV*

At least I know she'll come to me if she's ever triggered. I kissed her head and we cuddled in the bed. I soon heard her lightly snoring. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

At midnight I woke up to hear a loud scream. I bolted upright to see Violet sitting up, shaking, and crying.

"Violet ?"

She turned to face me, then clung to me.

"De-Demi?"

"Yes babygirl."

"Tell-tell them to shut up.."

I didn't know what to do except to sing. I started singing Nightingale. By the time I finished she was sleeping again. I can't believe she's going through this.

*Violet's POV*

I had a nightmare about being raped and then being alone with the demons that are inside my mind. I screamed and Demi calmed me down. I love her so much. I clung to her while she sang and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Demi was gone. I walked downstairs and she was talking to my mom.

"Hey Vi?"

"Yeah Dems?"

"Well, we were thinking that you should come spend some time with me..and we'll homeschool you for several months."

"Why?"

"I miss you and I have to go back to my house someday so..whaddya think?"

"Okay.."

That was strange. I'll talk to her later.

OH MY GOSH guys I'm so sorry. I've been so busy with school and excuses excuses but yeah I'm back now. I'll try not to go for like a month this time. Btw you guys are so awesome. c": I love y'all and thanks for reading!! c: