Chapter 11

Your POV

i was sitting in the hospital bed while looking for my pictures on my phone and i'm confused who are the people in the pictures especially the two cuban girls.I have a lot of pictures on my phone.I heard the door opened,i look the on the door and saw the two cubans standing in the door smiling at me but when i asked who they were their smile faded and they were on tears.I was gonna speak but the door opened again.

"HEY! DAWG! Whats up!?!?" I look at them confused

"Uhm. i don't want to be rude but who are you?" the cuban girls walked to the side of my bed and they hugged me.I was hesitant at first but i have a feeling that i know them so i hug them. I felt something wet on y shoulder and I looked up at them,they were crying and i saw the other people are crying too.I was rubbing the back of the girls who were crying but soon  faded and they pulled away, they look so broken.

-after 2hrs-

The past hours they were filling me in with some information that i'm in the band that was called "The Dreamers" and our band is on tour with Bea Miller and Fifth harmony,but cutted short because of what happened. I don't know but felt something on me everytime i look at camila and lauren,my heart beats fast.I was cut of when someone called my name.

"Y/N?"i humm and look everyone they looking me worriedly

"Are you ok sweetie?" Ally asked i smile at her and nodded

"you kinda spaced out" stef said.

"Oh! sorry,just processing what you're telling me" they give me a sad smile

"uhmm. ted- Y/N?"i look at camila she was looking at me nervously i look at her confused

"yes? cami?" her face lit up of the nickname

"there is a little more that we didn't tell you" i just look at her she look at lauren

"It's about the three of us" lauren continue

"what about the three of us?"

"Girls are two sure about that? what if she was gonna be overwhelmed?" mani said in worried tone

" we need to" they said in unison

"what is it girls?"

"That you, me and lo were in a rela-" camila was cut of by the door of an old woman

"WHERE IS Y/N ?!?!" she look around and spotted me and glared at me and i was scared as hell right now and i don't know why. "YOU!" she pointed at me but before she go near at me Matt was in the front of the old woman and stefan , taylor and ems were in the side of my bed like they protecting me i don't know what is happening i look around i saw the fifth harmony girls and bea have a confused look on their face.

"What Are you doing here!?! you don't have a rights to be here!?!?" mat said in harsh tone

"What do you mean?!? she was my daughter-" i cut the lady

"WHAT!?! I am not your daughter my parents died in the car crush, and I don't even know you"

"OH! STOP Pretending that you don't know me ! I'm the one adopt you so that's why i have a right to be here , thats why get out of my face you jerk!!" she pushed matt and my other bandmates she got on me and she grab me by my arm

"YOU BITCH! YOU MAKE ME HARD TO FIND YOU!" I wince when she hold my arms very tight.All the girls were shocked by  what was happening and as  to lauren and camila..it feels like they gonna explode any minute now.

"YOU KNOW YOU ARE WORTHLESS BITCH AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I ADOPT YOU IN A FIRST PLACE, YOUR THE ONE WHY MY HUSBAND WAS IN JAIL NOW!!" she grab my neck and it's hard me to breath that when lauren snapped and in a second she was in front of the woman attacking her and taylor, emily and dinah join to lauren attacking her while camila, ally and bea were in my side and the two boys and normani trying to stop the 4 girls attacking the woman.

while i'm catching my breath there are so many things flooding my head like flashbacks that  i'm in the pain they hurting me punching, kicking and pushing me so many abuse she was doing to me.And all these things made me extra dizzy.

"Y/N!!!!" I heard someone calling me before i black out

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! so?? here is the Chapter 11 sorry it's short and thank you so much for reading this.And I hope you like the chapter. 😉 Thank you so much for all the reader and the votes.Don't forget to vote and comment.Bye!😘✌

-tswifties1213