Chapter 4

Ok so this is just a fill in,this chapter is going to be basically y/n talking to someone bout what happening and everything,just letting you know that there aren't much happening. -FangirlingLife03

Y/N POV

There was still one hour till we arrive at Atlanta.We would stay at the bus though because it was like 3 at night so we had the performance tomorrow.Simon had called us to let us know that there's going to be another opening act except Vocal Adrenaline.We said that Bea Miller,that had already been in Atlanta for some shows will be the opening act as well.Bea Miller was 17,one year younger than me(A/N We made Bea a year older)and I had watched some of her interviews and we had some same insterestes and I coudn't wait to meet her.Anyways,I had decided to talk to Ally about the Lauren/Camila thing.I coudn't figure anything out but these days that we hung out she had become like my second mom.I went into the back room of the bus.She stayed there mostly because it was quiet most of the time and the rest went to the front to watch a movie or talk.I knocked the electric door to let her know someone's going in and open it.Once I was inside I closed it again.Ally looked at me "Hey y/n.What's up?"She asked and I sat down next to her."I w-want to talk to you about s-something."I ignored her question and told her."Oh my god sweetie..what happened tell me."She said and immediately changed her position,now rubbing my back up and down with her hand "It's not so important,at least I think,I'm just overwhelmed I guess."She just nobbed,understanding I wanted her to listen to me."I think I have some feelings for Lauren..and the worst part is that..I think about Camila too at the same time.And More worst is that I know they're both straight and I know I'm straight,at least tought I was."I said while my face was in my hands.I looked up at her and she smiled weakly."Look,sweetie.It's not wrong that you like 2 person's at the same time.Second you shoudn't label youself.Ok?Just follow your heart."I shook my head"No you dont understand Ally.I'm....falling for them. "And what's wrong with that?"She asked. "I've had one or two really bad break-ups in the past and I'm afraid if I fall fully,they won't catch me."She sighed and smiled shaking her head.What's so funny?I though to myself. "Ok,don't tell anyone I told you this because I feel awfull betraying their secret but...listen Lauren came to me a few days before and told me she had fell too.Also Camila came to me yesterday saying the same exact thing.Don't tell them..I feel guilty bout telling you because I promised them I won't but it's fair you know because the 2 idiots are afraid to admit it."I nobbed,happy she told me that although she broke her promise which made me feel bad. "You shoudn-""Shup up and just go figure things out ok?I'll be here if you want me."I nobbed and went to my bunk.After 15 minutes,I was about to go to Ally again but I heard her laughter from the front of the bus and when I went to the back I heard voices inside.It was clearly Camila and Lauren,because everyone else was at the front.Even though I didn't want to,I had to eavesdrop.

(LAUREN-L/CAMILA-C)

L-Come on Camz,we talked about this.

C-No,you were talkng by yourself..I didn't agreed to anything.

L-Camz you have The Mahone Boy anyways.

C-We broke up.

L-Why?

C-Apparently,college girls are more intimidating.Anyways,that's not the point.I told you,I fell for y/n.

L-I have too,you know you're not the only one.

C-Come on Lauren.You're 1 year older than her anyways.I'm at the same age with her..You have to let me have her...Plenty of boys will be on the tour anyways.

L-No,no,no.Not without a fight.I told you my decision..not without a fight,I'm going out.

Hearing them say that...fighting over me.I heard her saying that she's going out and I pretended that I was looking in my bunk from something.As it was the first to the right when you came out the back.I let it go though and continued my day.

-AFTER CONCERT-

The concert had just finished.Me and my band's performance was finished a lot time ago,but we had stayed backstage to watch Bea and Fifth Harmony.They were all awesome and there was times where Lauren or Camila would look at me.I decided to talk to them tomorrow though because we had a big and tiring day.We had met Bea and me and her were so close already.We were all in our bunks even though it was only 9 o'clock but we were on the road again,to Nashville Tennessee.It was a longer way than it was when we were travelling to Atlanta.I coudn't sleep,with all these things in my mind,so I just lowered my phone's brightness and sat at my phone.At 2 I think someone pulled my curtain open and saw Lauren in front of me.I was so distracted in my phone and thoughts that I didn't noticed she got up.She got in my bunk and put her head in my chest and her hand in my stomach."What you doing?"I asked a bit suprised but my heart was racing so hard right now."I had a nightmare and got scared.Camz is sleeping and saw the light from your bunk so...""I have lowered it the brightness""It was still seeable though." "Lauren Badass Jauregui though,saw a nightmare and got scared?"I said looking at down at her and she pouted."You meanie."She said in a baby voice.I wanted to kiss her so bad right now and my heart was beating really fast.After that when I looked down at her..she was sleeping already and her grip got a bit tighter.I sighed quetly and to my suprise now that Lauren was here,fell asleep really fast.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!I just wanted to say,hope you liked this chapter and originally this chapter was going to be written by tswifties1213 but she has some reasons she coudn't do it so I took over for her.Hope you liked once again.See you at the next update.Don't forget to vote and comment.

-FangirlingLife03