Chapter 37

Chris-Just get the g-girls and come.

Y/N-What happened?

Chris-We'll explain everything here...j-just come.

I didn't got the change to talk any further.Worried,I looked at Normani.

"What happened?"She asked,but I just shook my head

"I dunno.Chris called said it is important but he doesn't say what it is!Where are the girls?"

"Upstairs I think"I nobbed,running upstairs,trying to find the girls.Eventually I found them,at Michelle's bedroom,Lauren tickling Michelle and Camila doing the same to Dinah.

"GIRLS"I yelled to get their attention,knowing nothing else would.They turned around,facing me and their laughs evened out,

"We gotta go...like now!"I said,dressing Michelle and Dinah,Lauren,Camila looked at each other

"Why mommy?"Michelle asked and I looked at Normani that had just arrived upstairs,panting.

"Because something bad happened and we have to go to the hospital"I said,looking at the two Cuban girls who were starting to get worried.I handed the car keys to Dinah.

"Can you drive?I-i just can't right now"I asked and she nobbed,Normani took Michelle and along with Dinah they went to the car.I stopped the two girls from leaving though

"What happened?"Lauren asked

"Look,girls,I don't know details but Chris called crying,and he said that something.Ok?"They just nobbed,but I knew they were worrying.We walked to the car,getting into the very backseat Normani handed me Michelle and I placed her in the middle.Considering,I was always worrying about the future,I had one of those car/vans like the ones we had when we were a group.Dinah driving,Normani and Michelle were in the middle seat and me,Lauren and Camila on the backseat.As the minutes passed,and we were getting closer to the hospital,I knew they were worrying very much and in attempt to calm them down a bit,I grabbed their hands into mine,interlocking both our fingers.I knew,I was taking kinda a rish but I coudn't stand looking at them like.Finally after some minutes we had arrived.I wasn't living very far from the hospital.Getting out,I grabbed Michelle's hand,having a tight grip but being careful not to hurt her,entering the hospital.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

"And that's all about it.They are going to be fine,it's just going to take some time."The doctor finished talking.I walked with the girls,to their mom's room,meeting their dads and siblings.Taylor took care of Michelle and Sofi,getting them out for fro-yo,Chris going with them.The girls were about to go in the room that their mom's were,but at the last second they turned and looked at me.I looked at them

"Go"I said but I was already by their side,getting into their room

"Ow,girls.We're so happy to see you!"Both moms said,getting a hug from their daughters.I stood between the beds,trying to figure out where I put myself into.

"Oh,y/n,dear,Why so shy?Come here!"Lauren's mom said,smiling and Camila's mom agreeded.I hugged them both,smiling while Lauren and Camila were staring at us,smiling.And we sat down on the couch across their beds,talking

-SKIP HOSPITAL-

We had finally returned home.Normani,Dinah,Lauren and Camila would sleepover tonight and..OH we also notified Ally and her and Troy would stay here too.They said they had news anyways.I hope they are good.They had just arrived.

"So,what happened?"Ally asked,referring to Lauren and Camila.

"Our parents,were going to an all parents trip and they had an accident,not bad but it hit our mom's side and...yeah.But there are good...well they are going to at least and that's what matters"Lauren answered.

"What's up with you?What were the news?"I asked them as they looked at each other smiling.As Ally answered...we were all pretty much shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.....sorry it's not big,but school and stuff and everything,it;s just a bit overwhelming and we had notified you we may not update as much anyways!Hope you liked it!Love you..byeee!

-