Chapter 10

Lauren POV

The girl that picked up the phone told us that y/n had an accident and she told us which hospital she was going to go.On the inside I had break down but I had to stay strong for Camz.When it came to her heart and loved ones she was very sensitive and I knew it because....we we're dating for a little while way before we met y/n so that's why I knew everything and had to stay strong.We had just drove into the hospital.Camz woudn't stop crying or hugging me.We got in the lobby asked the desk lady for y/n room and if we could see her.She said that the doctors will tell us that.We got into the second floor and we saw Simon.Y/n had told us that her parents were killed in a car accident.We greeted Simon and asked him when we could go in.We were forced to cut the tour short and end it.Simon knew about y/n and me and Camz.He said that she was out of surgery and the doctors will be here to tell us in a while.We sat down at the waiting room outside her room.Simon bad left because apparently someone called him and he didn't say anything.Ally and Mani went to get food and Dinah for drinks.I stayed back with Camz to wait for the doctors.She had sat at my lap,crying on my shoulder.

"It's OK.She's gonna be ok."I whispered in her ear but she seemed to calm down and that reminded me of 2013.

-Flashback

We had canceled some performances because me and Camz had to go back to Miami.Camz's sister,Sofi,had gotten into the hospital.The reason?She had ran into the road and a car hit her but barely because thank God,the driver had noticed her on the last minute although she had a broken arm and some bruises after.At that time me and Camz we're dating so of course I was there for her at this time.

"Baby girl,she's gonna be ok.She's strong,it's gonna be ok. I whispered at her here and there in an attempt to calm her down which kinda worked then. When the doctors had came they had told us that Sofi would be fine and Camz was so relieved but decided to stay to Miami though until her sister was 100 percent fine.

-End Of  Flashback-

After a while the doctors came and told us that we could go in,two people at the time for starters but  be careful.

"Why should we be careful?"Camz asked and the doctor looked at us.

"SHE has temporary amnesia so right now she won't remember anything except personal information,name age and stuff.But in a few days,a week maybe,she'll be as strong as steel and back to normal again".The girls let us go first.Camz hesitated...me too but I had to see her.Once e got in we saw her,in a sitting position on the bed looking though her phone.She had a cast on her right leg and a bandage wrapped roumd her head.She looked up at us and we smiled at her but our smiles dissapeared completely when she spoke.

"Who are you?"

------------------------
Hey guys.Hope you liked the cliffhanger we though.Let's see what's gonna happen next.Bye till next time

-FangirlingLife03