Chapter 14

Y/N POV

After me,Lolo and Camz parted our hug,we went to the living room and I explained to everyone what had happened.We had arranged to go out in the park but they wanted to stay home.I dissagreeded and after a while I convinced them to go,I only wanted my girlfriends right now.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

Simon finally arrived.I heard the doorbell ring and jumped a little.Lolo rubbed my back and talked,her voice low.

"I'm gonna get it."She said and went to open the door.Camz continued rubbing my back but stopped when we both heard hurried,fast steps getting nearer and a voice asking

"Where is she"Mrs.Johnson yelled,referring to me apparently.She eventually found me though but by the time she found me,Lolo and Camz were both by my side.

"Oh,there you are....who are those?I though you were gonna be alone.I wanted you to be alone"

"Mo-Jenna these are my girlfriends,Lauren and Camila."I said gesturing to Lolo first then at Camz.She had a disguisted and annoying face on.

"Oh my g-y/n y/middlen y/lastn I raised you way better than this."She said while looked at my girlfriends at disguist and at this point I was furious and 5 minutes hadn't passed yet.

"Jenna like it or not I love them and no one can change that,ESPECIALLY you.Now if you please,tell me why you came here.Better get this done quickly."I said.

"I want you to come back.I have custody over you anyways."She said referring to the factthat she had adopter me when I was 10.

"You think you have custody over me?How bout...NO.You lost that custody when you started abusing me.I ran away from that,I ran away from..you.Anyways my custody is temporarily passed to Simon and everyone in my band and their band.At least they love me"

She laughed and I was like wtf.I mean you dont laugh at that point.

"So,you want to play it that way?Ok,tomorrow court,the same time and we'll see what happens."She said and the whole matter just turned serious.Lolo and Camz went to dissagree but I cut them off.

"You're in"I said and then she left.When I heard the door open and close,I dropped to the couch and put my hands over my head.

-THE NEXT DAY(AT THE COURT)

We were at the court right now.

Let's see what happens.

---------------------------
Hey guys.So..here's the new chapter.Hope you like it.Thank you so mich for all those reads and votes,you're amazing.So so so sorry it's really short but when I wrote it in my country it was 1:25 at night and I had a pretty tiring day so...yeah.Anyways I will make it up by making the next chapter I will write big.Don't forget to comment and vote.

-FangirlingLife03