Chapter 3

Y/N POV

1 HOUR BEFORE THE TOUR STARTS

Simon had called us to his office,to check all of us and tell us some good news.We were currently all sitting a big meeting table.The Dreamers at one side,Fifth Harmony at the other.I was sitting across Lauren and I felt her sometimes staring at me.I ignored it though,maybe I was wrong."So,Uncle Simon,what did you want to talk to us about?"I said because everyone was talking with everyone and we only had an hour before we had to hit the road."Oh,yes.Well,I just wanted to tell you that after tour..The Dreamers are going to live in the mansion with Fifth Harmony.I have already put some crew to move some stuff in their mansion,but you get choose rooms and stuff.That's all,may you continue your conversations."He said and smiled.Everyone then started talking.

IN THE BUS

We had picked bunks already.Mine was beneath Lauren's and across Camila's.There was a kinda long road till our first destination,Atlanta Georgia."Who's up for a movie?"I said as I entered the bunk section.All of my friends,yelled "NOT ME" from their bunks plus 3 girls of Fifth Harmony Dinah,Normani and Ally.The only ones that opened their bunk curtains,came out and agreed were Lauren and Camila.Oh no.I was about to change but what was the worst that could happen?I wasn't going to do anything and It was just a movie."What do you want to see?"Lauren said referring to Camila but she shokked her head and looked at me."Dunno,what do you think?"She asked me.I thinked a bit and came up with an idea,I don't if they'll like it though..well,I'm bout sure that Lauren will like it,nut so sure about Camila though."Insidious 3...?"I answered hesitantly.Lauren smiled..more like smirked and Camila shook her head,looking a bit scared."Then don't watch go back..We'll see one together another time"I said but she shook her head.I looked at her questionly."No..*gulped hard*I'm going to see it too"She answered."Are you sure,Camz?"Lauren spoke after putting the movie.Camila spoke and we all sat in the couch.I was sitting between them.I was holding the popcorn bowl,Lauren the chips bowl and Camila was holding tight a pillow.I had to admit that Insidious had a lot of jump scares than the other movies.We were in the middle of the movie when I felt a pair of fingers interwining with mine.I looked at Camila who was looking way more than a bit scared."Do you want to go?"I asked her and she just shook her"Just hold my hand"She answered and I nobbed. Moments after I felt Lauren placing her head in my shoulder."Is it ok?"She asked me and I nobbed.I had to admit that I felt this shiver going though my body when they both touched me.Then I felt all these questions going though my head.Did Camila liked me,did Lauren liked me?Did I liked them?..No,there's no way.They're both straight and I was too.Was I?This is so confusing.I had to talk to someone about this,just ot be sure.It's not about that not straight but it confuses the hell out of me and I'm scared...scared that I'm falling for both girls!All these thinking,I wasn't focusing on the movie and I was looking at...nothing.I felt Lauren's head looking up to me "Are you sure,you're ok?" She asked and I was wondering why she cared so much"Yeah just a bit tired.I'll head in my bunk.See you later."I looked at her and she looked kinda sad,I don't know.Before I got up I remembered Camila.She was asleep,I don't know how long.Anyways,I picked her up,got up,said bye to Lauren,got Camila in her bunk which was the one in the floor across mine and then went to my bunk.I closed the curtain.I coudn't sleep though so I just went to my phone,scrold though Tumblr a bit,Twitter and stuff.Then I got bored so I just closed it and looked at the ceiling of my bunk,trying to figure everything/Measuring the pros and cons of being bi If actually was,and the pros and cons of liking Camila or Lauren.

This is going to be a loooooong tour.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys!So here's the chapter.Go check out tswifties1213 stories and also mine(fangirlinglife03).If you write a story(mostly fanfiction)let us know and we'll be sure to check it out.Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

-FangirlingLife03