Prologue

Harry couldn't believe it. He was shaking and couldn't stop the tears pouring down his face. It had all been a lie and he hated himself for being so stupid. How could he have believed a word of it? He felt that feeling again. That feeling he hadn't felt in a while, since he had been happy but it was all over now. He had wanted to get better for the fans, for his best mates and most of all for Louis. But he didn't care anymore. None of it mattered anymore. He couldn't take it anymore and he ran upstairs and locked himself in the bathroom. He started looking for it, where had he put it last? He finally put his hand on the box and sat down leaning against the wall.

He stared at it and the tears started again. He was so weak. He was nothing. He was stupid. Closing his eyes he opened them again and pulling his sleeve up, pressed the blade across his wrist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So everyone this is my first Larry. I'm really excited for this I hope it all goes well. I have a pretty good idea of how this should go. It won't be really a long story, I was gonna make it a one shot at first but I'm someone who puts a lot of details so it would have never worked without it being like 25 pages. I hope you all like it tell me what you think :)

P.S If you are uncomfortable in any ways with depression and cutting I suggest you don't read this story.

Enjoy xxx :)