Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V

FLASHBACK

"So Louis, what are we?" I ask him nervously. It has been bugging me for the past two weeks now, since our first date when we admitted our love for each other. We hadn't been able to talk about it again and Louis was just sitting on the couch watching television, not really paying much attention to it I could see it in his eyes.

"What do you mean Harry?" He looks up at me all innocently

"Louis don't play dumb with me you know exactly what I'm talking about. Every time I try to mention it you either leave the room quickly or change subject. Do you regret what happened or are you ashamed?" I am getting really frustrated at this point I don't understand him anymore. He runs a hand through his hair and sighs.

"Harry I don't know what to tell you..."

"Damn it Louis you can't just tell me you love me then avoid the question forever!" My eyes were tearing up a bit but I blink them away to make sure he doesn't notice. He gets up and comes up in front of me. His eyes I don't know they look to be in pain, like it's going to hurt him what he's going to say next.

"Harry wh-what do you want us to be?" I frown and search his eyes for whatever it was I saw a couple seconds ago but it seems to be gone.

"I-I wanna be more then friends" I say slightly stuttering but more out of nervousness then hesitation. Before he can answer I crash my lips to his. His soft plump lips answer and move against mine. He tastes like a mix of cinnamon and is it mint? I just know he tastes beautiful and I never want to let go. My hands are cupping his face and he responses by putting his hands around my waist and bringing me closer. We finally part, taking our breaths and foreheads touching. He smiles lightly and chuckles.

"I take that as a yes?" I ask smirking from how hot this kiss was.

"What do you think?" He smirks too then grabs me closer and kisses me again.

END OF FLASHBACK

I wake up, tears streaming down my face and I am so angry I throw my pillow at the wall. Why? Why must I dream of THAT? That faithful day I finally kissed him and now at last understand the look behind his eyes. It wasn't fear it was guilt. I groan but get up anyways. It is 5:30 am. Not bad, I actually got a decent amount of sleep. I go downstairs and decide to go watch the sunrise. I open the back doors and sit on one of the chairs facing the beach. I feel someone come and sit beside me. I turn and Louis' there, facing the sunrise and when he feels I am staring at him he turns at me and smiles a bit. I don't smile back thinking of the dream I just had, or more like a memory and turn my head back to the sea.

"Why are you up so early?" I finally break the silence. He shrugs

"Heard you come downstairs so I figured why not spend time with you. What about you?" I don't answer right away and think of maybe some lie I could tell him but he always knows when I'm lying anyways so there's no point really.

"Nightmare" I simply say.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I look down and shrug my shoulders, not really knowing what to answer. Do I want to talk about my dreams with Louis? It might help me but he might think I am stupid. I don't know if I am ready to talk about my usual ones but tonight's was different.

"Tonight's was different than usual." I answer and he seems confused

"How different?"

"It was not the usual nightmare I have... it was a flashback." I look down as I say it

"Flashback of what?" He asks curiously and it takes me a couple minutes to answer

"It was our first kiss..." I look back up and bite my bottom lip, waiting for his reaction and it is not what I expect. I sort of expected him to make it awkward and turn away but instead he just stares back at me and smirks.

"You had guts that day; I never thought you would kiss me. You were wearing that cute purple Jack Willis sweater with some black skinny jeans and you just looked so tired but still you managed to look hot." I blush a bit at his comment and a small smile tugs the corner of my lips as I remember how I had not slept that night before because I was so nervous.

"I did spend the whole night rehearsing what I was gonna say to you" I admit and he laughs. It feels nice to hear his laugh again.

"I could say the same to you about your smile." He smirks looking back at me and I blush.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" He nods still smiling and I put my hand to my forehead, my cheeks still burning hot.

"Don't worry its cute when you do that" He assures me still smiling and we laugh. We talk for a while and finally feels like old times.

Liam's P.O.V

Niall, Zayn and I observe them laughing outside and smile. Things seem to be getting better, maybe we will get Harry back. He just needs to sing now, we need to somehow make him sing.

"They seem to be getting along again, Harry is smiling." Niall notices and all three of us nod in agreement.

"Yeah but all he needs now is to sing, those bonfires every night don't help at all." Zayn says and suddenly, a smile comes on my face as a plan starts to form itself in my head.

"Liam, why are you smiling like that? It's kind of creeping me out." Niall frowns

"Boys, plan get Harry to sing again is about to start." I smile and they both frown but start to smirk as I explain to them my plan to get our Harry back.