Chapter 2

I was so stupid. Why did I do that? At the time I just thought it would be good for the band and in the end Harry and I would just laugh about it and we'd all go back to normal. Wow am I dumb. I just crushed my best mate's heart and he hates me right now. The tears on my cheeks are drying as I remember the day I made the biggest mistake of my life. He was never meant to find that contract why couldn't I hide it better? I had hidden it in the drawer of my bedside table and of course, stupid me forgot about it and asked him to go get me my phone that was in there. I have never seen so much hurt on his face until he came back downstairs crying. I don't know where he is now he just left. He ran out crying and I'm scared he might get lost or do something stupid. He wouldn't listen to me. The thing is I am completely in love with him too. I had almost forgotten why I was doing this in the beginning. I don't blame him though for not believing me; I wouldn't believe myself either.

I guess I have to call Liam soon and the other boys, they should know. I get up start looking around for the phone. I dial Liam's number and wait for him to answer.

"Hey Liam it's Lou. I think you guys should all come over like right now."

"Alright see ya then" I hang up and look around the living room, the tears threatening to start again. I go open the TV and stare blankly at it, not even paying attention to what is playing. I hear a knock on the door and I go open it. I see the 3 boys looking at me with smiles until they see my face, my eyes probably still red and puffy and their smile turns into a frown. I motion for them to come in and we go sit in the living room.

"Louis where's Harry?" Niall asks. I look at them for a couple minutes, I don't exactly know what to say nor do I trust my voice at the moment.

"Harry's gone." I finally manage to say, they all look at me in bewilderment.

"Gone? Gone where? Why is he gone?" Liam starts to panic

"He found it." A silence is installed in the room.

"F-found it w-what do you mean found it? The contract?" Zayn's voice cracks when he says the last part. All I can do is nod and the tears come back and I let out a sob. Liam, Niall and Zayn all stare at each other's in shock and worry. Niall then gets up and hugs me, pulling me close to his chest while I continue sobbing.

"H-he just l-looked so hurt I-I don't think he's e-ever coming b-back" I stutter

"Louis don't worry we'll find him, he'll come back and even realize that you really do love him." Liam tells me looking into my eyes with sympathy and determination. I shake my head, still trying to stop the tears. Liam and Zayn then get up and try and call everyone they know, see if maybe someone
saw Harry or know where he is. The hunt to find Harry has now started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is really short. Next chapter will be longer

Thank you xxxx :)