Chapter 32

Louis shuts the bedroom door then locks it. Okay precaution is good. He turns back around and walks back to me slowly and he is kissing me, this time rougher. He pushes me onto the bed and starts kissing my neck and biting it, leaving even more bruises. I run my hands up his shirt and feel his chest.

"Lou-too-much-clothes." I try and muffle out while his mouth is still on mine. He stops for a second and a small whimper escapes my lips as his leave mine. He smirks but takes his top off and I bite my lip as I stare at him. His lips are on mine again and my hands go behind to squeeze his bum. He moans and I smile a bit but I don't take me hands off. I then bring them to the front and palm his crotch. Our lips still together I feel his erection under my hands and I start to rub him a bit over the pants. I start to undo his belt and I pull his pants down so now he's only in his boxers. I rub his crotch again slowly, giving it a gentle squeeze and he moans.

"Harry, don't be a tease." He finally says and I chuckle slightly.

I pull his boxers down and start stroking him while kissing his neck. I move my hand up and down his lenght slowly and I feel him whimper under my touch. I start going faster and I feel his breath hitch.

"Harry, please."

"What do you want Louis, tell me." I start pumping faster.

"Harry oh please just take me. Let me fuck your mouth." I chuckle.

"With pleasure Lou." I whisper in his ear and he shivers. I push him to the edge of the bed when he stands.

I go down on my knees and approach his length to my mouth. I slowly take my tongue and lick the tip which sends another shiver of pleasure down his spine. I take his dick in my mouth, to the back of my throat and suck. Louis starts grinding his hips and I hollow my cheeks. I hear him moan and I start to move my hands on his thighs which make him roll his hips. I look up at Louis who is biting his bottom lip, while trying to contain his moans.

"Harry I'm not gonna last long I don't want to come like this." My lips let go of his length and I start kissing him, on his thighs, his perfect v-line to his stomach. I bring my lips back up to his and he pulls on my curls before bringing his hands down, pulling my shirt up.

"Take your clothes off." He groans and I don't hesitate as I pull my shirt over my head. He pulls my sweat pants down and starts grinding on me. Our crotches rubbing together as I moan in pleasure.

"Lou we don't have anything." I whisper in his ear in disappointment. He looks back at me with a smirk.

"Really Lou?" He turns back around and goes to his bag and starts rummaging through some pockets.

"Found them." He turns back to me with a feeling of accomplishment and a box of condoms in one hand and lube in the other.

"Well you came prepared." I comment and he winks

He pulls me back closer by my necklaces and bites down on my neck.

"Lou are you sure you want this?" I ask him again and he nods.

"I want you." He simply answers and I get nervous. It's my first time and Louis' I don't want to mess it up. Louis gets on his knees on the bed his back to me, and I start by kissing his back, trailing down and applying kisses all over to distract him. I can tell he is nervous too but he's trying not to show it. It will hurt I know that. I use my index first, putting some lube over it first and I make circles around his entrance, waiting for him to relax then slide half of my finger into his hole, making him gasp. It's really tight and I know I have to wait for him to relax.

"Shhh Lou it's okay." I stroke his dick and that makes him slightly less tight. I insert the rest of my finger and wait a couple minutes, waiting for him to feel more comfortable. I feel his breathing slowing down again.

"Okay keep going." He tells me with a shaky voice but I wiggle around my finger trying to make him adjust to this new feeling. I move my finger in and out slowly then faster and push really hard into him. I hit something at the tip of my finger and it makes him gasp.

"Do that again." He whimpers and I do, adding another finger in. I scissor him and move my fingers up and down, getting turned on as I see Louis getting off on it.

"Harry- fuck I need you." I slip my fingers out and grab the lube beside me. I pull down my boxers, put a condom on and apply a general amount of lube on my length. I press the tip against his entrance, applying kisses on Louis' back and push myself in. I hear him gasp and feel him wince at the pain. I don't move yet, giving him time to get used to it. It's really tight but I don't complain.

"Alright move." Louis orders after a minute or two. I see him wince slightly and I try and get rid of the guilt I start to feel knowing I am causing him pain, concentrating on trying to hit his prostate. I thrust a bit harder this time and a groan escapes his lips. I stop and frown making sure I didn't hurt him.

"No Haz, keep going that felt good." He reassures me and I thrust into him again and he moans. I begin moving my hips faster and faster. I pound really hard as Louis keeps making noises in pleasure. I continue moving with a rhythm and he presses his body against mine, leaving no space between us and I feel my orgasm soon, I don't know if I'll be able to keep it long.

"Haz I-I'm gonna come" I moan, my thrust getting slower each time as I am so close to orgasm.

"Harry fuck" He moans my name loudly before releasing and tightens up even more. The sight of him becoming undone like that under me sends me completely over the edge and I release as well. He gasps and I find myself thinking at how erotic this really is. I pull myself out and lay beside him, both of us panting.

"We are so doing that again." Louis says panting and I laugh.

"We should get cleaned up first." I say and wiggle my eyebrows at him

"Shower?" He asks smirking and I shake my head. Later I mouth as I take his hand and lead him to the bathroom to clean ourselves up. We come back in the room and it is Louis' turn as he starts kissing me all over again and pushes me on the bed. We make out for a couple minutes, giving each other hand jobs before we are ready for another go.

"Spread your legs baby." He whispers to me and I obey. He puts lube on his index also to prep me then I feel his finger poking at my entrance. He slowly pushes the first one in and I take a bit to adjust. Louis' right, this does feel strange. I nod to him to start moving his finger a bit and he does. I tighten up but it takes less long to adjust to the unfamiliar feeling as he adds a second finger and moves up and down a bit faster. He starts to push them in and out of me and I don't feel the pleasure yet until he moves in a bit too hard and hits something that sends a wave of pleasure through my entire body making my knees go weak. He tenses up but my moans seem to encourage him as he adds a third finger in my arse.

"Louis- oh my god- I- need you- now. Louisssss" I moan his name loudly and I feel him take his fingers out as a sudden emptiness fills me. He coats his dick entirely with lube and I can feel he is excited for this as he is rushing. He pushes himself into me and pain comes to me as I whimper slightly and try and adjust.

"Okay I'm ready." I finally tell him and he starts thrusting into me slowly, each time getting harder and going faster. He is slowly rocking inside of me and this is the best feeling. We go on like this for what seems like forever, mostly having pleasure but also just the feeling of being together makes this moment even better and we enjoy it. He pushes a bit further and I finally feel pleasure like I have never felt before.

"Oh Yes Lou, right there ohhhhh" I moan in pleasure which makes Louis thrust faster and faster which causes me to reach climax for the second time tonight. Louis then moans my name and in his turn, releases into me. We stay there for a couple minutes until Louis finally pulls out of me and lies down on the pillow beside me, both of us clearly exhausted.

I am all sticky but at the moment I don't care as I feel exhausted. I am struggling to keep my eyes open and look at Louis who seems to be as sleepy as me. I come closer and kiss his lips gently and sweetly. He kisses back and I put my head on his chest as he pulls me closer and I cuddle into him.

"I love you Lou." I finally say

"I love you too Harry." And that is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.