Chapter 5 ~ Running Away

Heyya! Long Time No Update,So here is the chapter you are been waiting for :)) Please vote,share,and give me feedbacks on this chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Isabelle's POV

We are all gathered in one circle,Niall sitting next to me. I was getting worried.I don't wanna talk about my past.It's just so hard to forget,Like a nightmare stuck in my head for years.

Niall hold my hand.Am I shaking? That kinda gives me butterflies again.

"Hey.You okay? Cause you look kinda worried." Niall asked me. Does he read my mind?

"Yah,I'm fine.I just--Oh Nevermind." I replied.Should I tell him why? Maybe he can help.

"C'mon tell me.Maybe I can help." Niall replied with cute puppy eyes. How can I say no? His eyes are irresistable!

I smiled. "Okay.What if I cannot take it ?" I complained looking down at my fingers. 

"Just be brave.I may not know you but I think you are strong." Niall replied holding my hand and squeezing it tightly. There again are the butterflies.Why does this happen if I am with him?! Am I gaining feelings for Niall?

"Hello?! Earth to Bella?!" Niall said waving his hand infront of my face,Guess I am drown of daydreaming again.

"Ohh..Sorry!" I said as me and Niall laughed.

"Let's Play !!" Louis said as he set down the bottle on the floor

"Remember what I said,Okay?" Niall said as Louis began spinning the bottle.

"I will." I said as I watched how the bottle slowly landed on Harry.

"Hazza! Truth or Dare?!" Louis said pointing his index finger at Harry.

"Umm...Dare!" Harry said laughing.

"I dare you to...umm...Go and jump to the lake in 15 seconds,Go!" Louis said as Harry dashed out of the cabin.

" Someone will be wet later." Eleanor said as Liam stand up and grab a towel for Harry. He is really the dad.

After 15 seconds, Harry came back soaking wet,his curls dripping.Liam go to him and give him the towel.

"You should have brought a towel." Liam said as he rolled his eyes at Harry.

"Ooopps...Sorry Dad!" Harry replied as he went to his room and change clothes,and join us again.

"My turn! Bottle choose the victim!" Harry said as he spin the bottle.

The bottle slowly turns and it landed on....ME.Yes me!

I started getting worried.It was the first time that I felt nervous in this game,Back then I can do any dare even it's ridiculous! But right now It felt like it's the first time I played it.

Niall looked at me and nod,Reminding me to be brave.Be brave,Be Brave!!

"Isabelle,Truth or Dare?!" Harry said as I am starting to think.Truth?! Or Dare?! If truth, I might shatter to pieces, But If I choose Dare,Harry could make me do something ridiculous!

"Umm...Truth?" I replied.OMG.What the heck did I just say?! Now face the consequences,Isabelle!

"Tell me about your family.That's really simple!" Harry replied.What should I tell?! The dark past? Or should I lie?! No I hate lying!

"Umm--My family--I-Um..." I replied with a cracking voice.I was starting to get nervous really.

"I had an older sister.She's Nikki and she has a boyfriend named Brandon.My parents umm...I..." I said, My eyes start to form a salty drop of water,which makes my eyes hurt.