Chapter 52 - It will be.

|| NIALL ||

"This is wrong." Isabelle finally says after a few moments of silence engulfed the room. She was out of breath from the way her chest rises and falls every now and then like all the air was sucked out of her.

The kiss, fuck it was one of the best kisses we shared together. It was so passionate and full of love. Every movement was like tape, patching all the broken pieces of my heart, leaving every pain behind and replacing it with love. And my heart, it was a pumping mess, all throughout the kiss I felt like it was slowly pumping it's way out of my chest, and fuck Isabelle, I was so amazed at her and god, I am falling for her so hard and she was such a turn on. If I could, I would grab her by now and repeat things all over again.

Her face, her beautiful face. Her mouth says it is wrong like what we did is a sin,,but in her eyes, just like me, I can tell that we are still aching for more. Her lips, they were crimson red, evidently swollen from the shared kiss. It was all I was staring at after the kiss. How they are so full and how they are perfectly carved, how every line and curve was so perfect like it was drawn. This feeling I'm feeling right now is now turning deeper and I am now afraid if I can't control myself, I might do something I know we both will regret.

"I'm sorry." I finally said leaving the feeling I wasn't supposed to feel. This time, I tried focusing on her eye to control my urges to grab her once again but this time her hug is all I need. It's that one thing I finally need just to tell me everything's is going to be okay and maybe will come back to normal.

"I'm sorry I boosted myself up so bad." She said, surprising me, looking me in the eye.

Why does she need to apologize? Is this her way of telling me that she didn't enjoyed the kiss on her point of view? That this kiss is like a sin? 'This kiss is what mends us together making our bond stronger than ever.' I fought the urge to tell her because I know that I will cause trouble.

But, looking back on the kiss, no matter how much I liked it, I hated myself because it was me who deepened it or let's say, I was the one who started it so it was also my fault too.

"I'm sorry I deepened it." I apologized, fidgeting my hands.

"I'm sorry for giving in when I shouldn't." She was really guilty for this which is clearly not true because I should be the one.

"I'm sorry for enjoying it when I shouldn't." That made her look into my eyes. She was shocked.

"We are one fucked up couple, I swear." She said before letting out a small laugh.

"Fucked up but we can make it through this right?" I asked, eager to know what's going to be her response.

She was still for awhile, not knowing what to say. I am afraid maybe she will say 'No', that would surely mark the end of this relationship, leaving me in extreme, undeniable pain. But if she said 'Yes', maybe me being Irish means something after all.

"If it's meant to be, it will be." She lowly replied, before giving me a smile and exiting the room, leaving me jumping up and down with my heart screaming out in joy and my smile reaching high up to heaven.

|| ISABELLE ||

When I exited the room, I can't contain the smile fighting the urge to form on my face. I slightly touched my lips, still feeling the warmth and presence of Niall's lips attached to them not so long ago. I can still feel every movement, every ounce of love that was laced in every slight movement that was in each mesmerizing, intoxicating, moves his lips can do. It was like I was sharing my first real kiss with him, together with all the mess and the fucked up things our relationship have, forming a beautiful picture with perfect imperfections.