Chapter 32 ~ Sharing Is Caring!

Hey Guys!

Another Update , Haha.

See ya in the last part and I'm gonna tell you something ! xD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Isabelle's POV

"ICE CREAM!!"

I turned my head to see Louis heading towards me. Oh no. Danger!

I cover my head ready to get tackled to the ground but nothing tackled me to the ground.

I turned my head again to see Niall standing infront of me , Louis make a complete stop that his and Niall's body are touching.

I giggled at their craziness.

"You two ok?" I asked at them while laughing.

Louis was on top of Niall and Niall was under him.

"Louis , Get your face out of me! I can smell your breath !" Niall said as I laugh harder.

The ice - cream Niall was holding was on the floor so I picked it up. They are kinda heavy , To be honest.

"Princess , Wait! Let me carry that!" Niall said as he take the plastics that I am holding.

"No it's okay--"

"No , I'll carry it , You might break your hand." Niall said as I finally gave in , Crossing my arms , And make a whining face.

Niall smiled at me and winked at me , My frown turned into a smile and I follow him to the kitchen.

"You two are so sweet , I wish sometimes Zayn can be like that." Perrie said as Zayn turned into crimson red.

Zayn came behind Perrie and hug her from behind , And kissed her cheek. Aww! Zerrie forever!

"Am I a sweet boyfriend right now , Pez?" Zayn asked.

Perrie smiled at Zayn and spoke.

"Of Course , I'm just teasing you!" Perrie replied , Poking Zayn's nose.

"Stop being so cheesy , And let's eat our ice-cream!" Louis said as we all laughed.

The others gather at the kitchen , And all of us get our ice-creams and lounge in the sofa , Watching a random movie.

<><><><><><><><><><>

The movie has ended , And I was about to take a scoop of bubblegum ice-cream, Then I feel nothing.

No , It cannot be.

I looked at my bowl to see nothing.

The horror....

"I ran out of Ice-Cream!!!!" I whined , Catching everyone's attention.

"Is there no more bubblegum ice-cream?" Danielle asked.

"I looked at the tub to see no more ice-cream.

NOOOOOO!

"There is nothing!" I said and started to get upset , Bubblegum is my favorite.

I looked at Niall to see , He has 2 big scoops of Bubblegum ice-cream!

"Hey , You." I said poking him but he didn't move.

"Niall."

"Nialler."

"Mickey."

"Babe."