Chapter 10 ~ Jamming and Swimming

Hiiiii Guyss! Sorry for the very long update because many things happened to me! I got sick , We had an unexpected road trip and yeah. So enough with my Lame excuses and moved in the chapter you are been waiting for!

Ohh if you don't know the song I list down this chapter , search it in YouTube ;))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Isabelle's POV

We went outside the cabin , and there was a big campfire lighted outside , and the lads are there laughing , While Niall play with his guitar. I want to play too , I never play for a long time!

I went to him and he was strumming random chords. I smiled at him and he noticed me.

"Hey." He said as he offered a vacant seat for me and I sit down.

"Hey." I said as I sit down next to him watching him play some chords.

"You play too?" Niall said as I slightly nod.

"How 'bout you try? I wanna see you play." Niall said as I slightly blush.

"I don't know.. I never play in front of anybody before just my sister." I said as I looked down.

"C'mon...Just close your eyes and start singing. Here" Niall said as he give me his guitar.

"If I messed up,Don't laugh okay?" I said a bit smiling.

"I will." Niall said while laughing.

I positioned the guitar in my lap , closed my eyes and started strumming the guitar to one of my favourite songs , Home by Philip Philips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hold on , to me as we go

As we roll down this unfamiliar road

And although this wave is stringing us along

Just know your not alone

'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

Settle down , It'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons , They fill you with fear

The trouble it might drag you down

If you get lost you can always be found

Just know your not alone

I'm gonna make this place your home

Ooooooo......

Ooooooo...

Oooooo....

Ahhhhh....

Ahhhhh...

Ahhhhh...

Settle down , It'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons , They fill you with fear

If you get lost you can always be found

Just know your not alone

I'm gonna make this place your home

Oooooo....

Oooooo...

Oooooo...