Chapter 12~ Movie Marathon!

Niall's POV

I didn't know what got into me after that ride. It's like after we ride it , The fever and weakness got into me.

"What got into you Niall? You feel quiet and weak after that ride." Harry asked me.

"I don't know." I said

"How do you feel?" Harry asked again.

"I'm cold." I said.

"Just take a rest." Harry said.

"I'll go take a peak for awhile." I said as I got up and went to the door.

I slowly open it to see Isabelle , Eleanor , and Liam talking.

"So...What Happened?" Eleanor asked.

" He said he can take care of himself. His forehead was a bit hot." Isabelle said as she put the tray in the counter.

"Just let him rest for awhile. He'll be fine by tomorrow." Liam said.

"Yeah..I think I'm going too far." Isabelle said as she went to her bedroom.

I managed to closed the door before she see me.

I went back to bed and snuggle in my covers. I slowly closed my eyes and went into a deep slumber.

*************************

Isabelle's POV

I woke up by the drops on the window and the roof. Ugh....Why is it so noisy?

I was half-awake and half-asleep. The noise becomes noisier , That I opened my eyes and looking for sunlight.

"Where's the sun?" I said as I went to the window , To see rain. Great.

I went to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth.

I splash some cold tap water in my face. It's a bit cold but the same time a bit relaxing. Letting tiny droplets of water splash in my face was relaxing.

I put soap in it and scrub my cheeks , sides of my nose , eyelids , and other parts of my face.

After scrubbing I rinse it with water and pat my face with towel.

After drying my face , I brushed my teeth , Brushing every part of my mouth.

After brushing I spit the toothpaste and rinse my mouth with water and spit it out.

I dried my face with towel and went outside.

I didn't notice Tiffany wasn't in her bed anymore. How come she woke up early? She used to wake up late.

I went outside to see Tiffany,Louis,and Eleanor trying to cook breakfast.

"Why won't this bread stick to toaster?!" Tiffany said as she push the bread multiple times.

"Tiffany....It's like this." I said as I push with force the bread and it stick to the toaster.

"Eyy! Good Morning Minnie!" Tiffany said.

"Good Morning. Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"I was woken up by the thunder awhile ago." She said as she took a sip of her coffee.

I went to the cabinets to get a coffee mug and fill it with warm coffee.

"Good Morning!!" Louis said.

"Good Morning!" I said as I took a sip of coffee.

I went to Eleanor who is now cooking Eggs and Sausages.Yum!