Chapter 13 ~ The Tweet

Niall's POV

*CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

I was half-awake , half-asleep. Clicks of camera filling my ears and Isabelle's cute snore.

"Are you sure you'll post this on twitter?"

"What about the fans?"

"Sheesh. I'm sure they will not bother."

"What if Isabelle get's hate?"

"We'll be here for her , I'm sure Niall will be too."

"Alright , I'm just editing the pic. Aww...They are so adorable."

"Shut up Lou! You'll wake them up!"

Isabelle slightly move and snuggle into my chest but she did not wake up. She was still asleep , Due to her snoring.

"Just post it already. They look so cute !"

"Alright , Alright."

"Okay. It's Posted. I also tag them by the way."

Soon , Isabelle's phone start ringing.

"Twitter Alert! Twitter Alert! Pick up your phone Isabelle!"

Isabelle moved again , and a mumble escaped her mouth.

"Leavemealone." She mumbled.

Then my phone starts vibrating too , Saying that it will ring the loudest ringtone I ever had.

"Niall ! Niall ! This is a Notification from Twitter ! Answer Me , Or all the food in this world will be gone!! Pick it up now!" I knew I should have changed that ringtone!

Isabelle , Opens her eyes , And untangle her from me.

I opened my eyes to see the guys , laughing at us. Why? Is there a stain on our shirts?

Me and Isabelle looked at each other. I was surprised that she looks like a cat because of the cat nose and cat whiskers that are drawn by the marker was on her face.

"Your Face!!" We both said.

"You look like a Nerd with Glasses!!" Isabelle said as she laughed.

"You look like a kitty cat!" I said as we both pulled out our phones.

I tap the Twitter App to see that Louis took a picture of us , Isabelle snuggling into my chest.

" @LouisTomlinson : Look at those two! Sshhhh....Don't tell @NiallOfficial and @Bella_Belle We took this! But look at them they're so cute!"

"Hey! How do you know my twitter account?" Isabelle snapped.

"Well , Let's just say we had a bit of help from your friends." Louis said.

Isabelle's POV

I can't believe Louis posted this picture ! Even it's a bit cute though , I was snuggled into Niall's chest while my nose and cheeks are sketched with cat whiskers and a cat nose.

I checked at the Likes and Comments. Oh God , There was already 5000 likes and 2000 comments!

"Aww....Who is she @NiallOfficial? You two looks so good together!"

"@LouisTomlinson , We won't tell! But I think they will see this after all! But they look really cute together! How's Eleanor?"

"Oh God @NiallOfficial? Who is she?! She's ugly! You should date me instead!"

" @NiallOfficial , I thought you love ME! :(( "

" She's Ugly @NiallOfficial! Date me Instead!"

" Shut Up!! This girl is innocent! She is Beautiful and Looks Nice! Now go shooo ! Such Peasants.... -.- "