Chapter 37 ~ A HALLOWEEN BALL?!

Niall's POV

"Look Niall I'm sor--"

"It's Okay. I understand. You should go to bed." I cut her off , And went to my bed and faced my back against her.

Sometimes Isabelle just needs to chill down.

I mean I am her boyfriend , She knows how much I care for her than any diamond in the world.

Then reality bring me back.

What have I done?

I slapped my forehead and turned to Isabelle , To see her back facing against me.

I'll just deal with this in the morning.

< So let's skip to where Isabelle wakes up. 🐯>

Isabelle's POV

I wake up to the sun's rays , Spread across the whole room , It almost blind my eyes.

I get up to see a .... Breakfast in Bed?!

What The?!

There were heart shaped waffles stack to a tower , Garnished with chocolate syrup everywhere and strawberries on the top.

Next to it is hot chocolate , Which is still warm , And Butter toast with sugar on top making me drool over it like crazy.

I have a case of hunger-itis I'm sorry.

But what made me shock is because in the corner of the tray , There was a pink rose , And a notecard with something written on it.

I picked it up and was greeted by a warm scent of vanilla. My favorite scent.

I opened it to see Niall's handwriting.

Dear Princess ,

I'm sorry for last night. I was really not myself that time , I should have just supported you not answer back to you. I'm sorry. In return , Me and the guys woke up early and made this breakfast. I heard it's one of your favorites. Haha! Hope you have a nice time eating it cause I almost did!

~ Nialler xx

Oh Nialler , Always making me smile. Everyday and every minute of my life.

I started eating my breakfast while checking out my social networking apps , While listening to some music cause it's my life!

I responded to some tweets , like some pictures , and retweet and favorite some of them.

I took the hot chocolate and hold it in my hands.

It's Hot!!

I quickly put it back on the mini table and hold my burned hand. Geez , That hurts.

Really hurts.

I picked up the mug again , But this time with a napkin that surrounds it. This time it was warm , Not hot.

I slowly put the mug in my lips , My hands which are shivering because of the nervousness that I might burn my tongue.

I slowly sip from the mug and to my luck , I didn't burn my tongue! What a miracle!

I finished all the food and placed my feet on the ground too see--petals on the floor?!

What the?!

I grab my rose and sniff it while walking down the petal road. I'm like marching on a wedding.

The rose is so fragrant it sends shivers on my body , I feel like I was walking on clouds until...

BAM!