Chapter 7 ~ Finding You

Hey Guys!! Thanks for the 66 reads :)) Please vote for my story ;) Okay so anyways, Here is the chapter :))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Isabelle's POV

I wake up finding myself still sitting in the branch.Thank God,I'm still sitting here thanks to the rope the lady gave to me.

I looked around,It was still dawn and the sun was colored orange-ish. I take the plastic bag and looked inside.There were candy,sandwiches,waffles.Waffles?! I love them!

I took it out and take a bite of it.It was similar to Nikki's cooking but hers is kinda better.

I was wondering,The lady look like Nikki,Her brown hair and her eyes they were like Nikki's.

I brush it off my mind and focused on where I am.I checked my phone.5 messages.10 calls.I check the messages most of them are from Niall.

From : Eleanor

Where are you? :( Everyone misses you especially Nialler :\ Come back.

From : Girls

Come back Izzie! We miss you so much and Niall too. :(

From : Nialler

Please come back. :( We need you.I need you.Summer needs you.

Niall's message made me blush.I just stare at it like an idiot smiling really big.It was 5:40 in the morning so I need to go down already.

I untied the rope and put it in the plastic.I look down it was kinda high and it makes me shiver.

I slowly go down each branch.When I came to the 3rd branch it broke and I fell hitting my head making me scream in pain and a massive headache.

I slowly stand up,while holding at the tree,My vision was a bit blurry making me see things a bit blurry.

I blink my eyes clearing my vision.I grabbed my plastic bag and started to find my way out of the forest.

"You can do this...You can do this.." I said taking a small step.

Niall's POV

I wake up by the sun.It was so bright it blinds my eyes.I cover my eyes and head towards it to slide the curtains.

Harry was already gone in his bed,which means he had already woken up.I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I put some toothpaste in my toothbrush and started brushing it in my teeth.I was wondering about my dream.Me and Isabelle are playing at the lake.But it was cut off,Why?

I continued brushing my teeth forgetting what I was wondering.

I exited our room.The others are already preparing for the big day.Louis and Eleanor are stuffing some food in a bag.Liam and Zayn are gathering all the first aid kits.Harry...Well he is still eating.And Isabelle's friends are packing up some stuff.

I head to the kitchen where Harry is eating his cereals.

"Good Morning Niall." Harry greeted me.

"Morning." I said as I searched the cabinets for my cereal.

"There you are!" I said as I took out the box and pour it at the bowl,It already had milk in it so I sit with Harry at the table.

"You had a good sleep?" Harry asked me

"Yeah.." I replied taking a spoonful of cereals

I continued eating my cereals and put them in the sink when I'm finished.