Chapter 8 ~ Sparks

Hiiiiii!~ Long time no update -.- Yahh..I know Well then here's the chappie you have been waiting for ;))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Niall's POV

We went to the nearest Medical Center we can find , Isabelle still in my arms looking innocent and quiet.

Eleanor opened the door for me as I approached the Nurse Station. The nurse who was looking at her computer catch our attention.

"What can I do for you?" The Nurse said looking at Isabelle

"She needs medication right away." Eleanor said

" Ohh..Come I'll escort you to her bed." The nurse said as she grab her clipboard and lead us to Isabelle's bed.

I lay her soft body at the bed as the Nurse starts to check her heartbeat and other stuff.

"Will she be fine?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes,She just needs rest and will take care of her bruise." The nurse said as she smiled at us and leave Isabelle's room.

"Let's go get lunch." Louis said as everyone starts to leave her room.

"I don't know , I'll just stay here and watch Isabelle while you go get lunch for me and her." I said

"Well if you say so Take good care of her 'Kay?" Tiffany said as a smile form on my face.

"See ya later.." Harry said as the door closes.

I sit at the chair next to her bed , Looking at her. Simple yet gorgeous.

I hold her cold hand. " I hope you're okay" I said as I held her hand tighter.

I took out my earphones and plugged it into my ears as I pressed 'Shuffle' on my phone.

Moments later , I felt my eyes starting to get heavier as I dozed off to sleep.

Isabelle's POV

*DREAM*

"Princess , Can I come in?" Niall said behind the white marble door.

I stood up still sniffing as I open the door.

I crush Niall to a big hug despite what happen today , I miss his Horan hugs.

"Remember , I will always love you and that will never change." Niall said as he kissed my forehead.

Between his hugs , I started laughing like an idiot.

Niall pulled from the hug and stared at me.

"What?" He said as he looked at me.

"It's just that my nose is really red that I can be the next model of Red Nose Day!" I said laughing as Niall started laughing too.

He ruffled my hair before saying "You're so silly !"

*End Of Dream*

I woke up finding myself lying at a Hospital Bed.They found me! I'm well again!

But there is someone sleeping at the edge of my bed.Niall.He is so adorable when he is sleeping. He still had his earphones on.

I smiled at him before I try to unplugged his earphones on but something stops me from doing it. That's how I notice his hand attached to mine.

My cheeks burned red when I see him , Butterflies in my stomach and Foreworks firing everywhere if he talks to me and looks at me directly in the eyes ,and Sparks whenever we are together ,I know , It's normal for a teenage girl like me , But why does I felt like this when I'm with Niall? He is just one of the greatest friends I can ever have but It feels like it isn't.

I ruffled his hair while saying "Niall...Niall wake up...." I said as he open his eyes revealing his sparkling oceanic blue eyes.

"Hey,You're awake." Niall said in his deep Irish accent , Here are the sparks again...

I smiled at him and he smiled back showing off his clear braces. I can feel my cheeks burning red.

"You look adorable.Anyways , are you feeling well? Nothing hurts?" Niall said as I bit my nail.He called me adorable.

Act cool Isabelle! Act cool..

"I'm fine.Never been better" I said smiling really big,Looking at my surroundings.

"How did you found me?" I asked Niall , Trying to remember the previous events.

"Well , Lou , Me , and El are the one who found you.You hit a tree which cause the bruise in your head." Niall replied as I feel the bruise on the side of my forehead.

"Oww..." I complained in pain.

"Are you alright?" Niall said in a worried tone.

"I'm fine.So what happened next?" I asked

"And you fell from a branch , Causing you to have a massive headache and it make your vision a bit blurry.Then after the accident you experienced awhile ago you blacked out." Niall said continuing his sentence.

After what Niall told me all the previous events everything came crashing in my mind.When I woke up still tied on the branch , when I fell down at the 4th branch and hit my head , And where I bumped the tree.

"Niall?" I said looking him at the eye.

"Yeah?" He said

"Thanks for saving me." I said while giving him a bone crushing hug. He hugged back nudging his face at the crook of my neck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ooohhhh We got Isabelle and Niall feeellss.. Anyways Thanks for Reading this Chapter Vote and Comment, Byeeeee!  

Lav ya all xx