Chapter 16 ~ A Surprise Visit

Isabelle's POV

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Who's that?" Louis said.

"I don't know why won't you go check it?" I asked a bit tired.

"Fine." Louis said as he opens a door , revealing two beautiful girls.

"Dani , Perrie!" Louis said as he hugged the two girls.

Liam and Zayn quickly got up from their seats and went to the girls , Which I think is their girlfriends.

"Oh God. It' been forever." Liam said as he hugged a girl with brown wavy hair like me but had blonde highlights.

"I missed you too babe." The girl said.

"Pezz! I missed you so much!" Zayn said as he kissed the girl with blonde hair's cheeks.

"Aww..." The girl said.

"What brings you here?" Louis asked.

"Well...Since we are on a small vacation , We decided to came here for a surprise visit!" Which I think Liam's girlfriend said.

"Perrie , Dani , This is Isabelle , Cloe , Tiffany , and Kat. They are our roomies." Louis said as we both shook hands with Perrie and Dani.

"I'm Perrie and She's Dani." Perrie said.

"Nice to meet you both." I said.

"You too." They both replied as we went back to the living room and talk about stuff.

I learned that Danielle was an Amazing Dancer and Perrie is a band member of a Famous British Girl Band called 'Little Mix'.

"So...Isabelle? Do you have a special someone?" Perrie asked me.

"Well I had someone but it was nothing. I'm still waiting for my real prince." I replied.

"Don't worry. When you found your real prince , You'll dance the night away and live happily ever after." Perrie said as she kissed Zayn's cheek. Aww...How adorable. How I wish I have someone to snuggle with not someone who cheated you with another girl.

"I love you too." Zayn said as she kissed Perrie's forehead.

"Ehem!" Liam said as they laughed.

"How 'bout you Niall?  Did you already found your princess?" Danielle asked Niall as I payed attention.

"Well , There is this one girl that I liked since I laid my eyes on her. But I doubt she don't know." Niall said a bit sad.

"If that's the case , You better make your move before someone founds her." Perrie said.

"Yeah." Niall said while playing with his fingers.

That girl must be so lucky. Too bad she doesn't see that Niall likes her.

Niall's POV

" Make your move before someone founds her. " Those 7 words keep repeating on my mind. How will I make my move?

I need to talk to the lads , and the girls later. I'm sure they know how to do this.

Isabelle was silent. She looked like she was thinking something really deep.

Maybe she's thinking about her sister or family.

*********************

It was past midnight and Isabelle and her friends bid their goodbyes and went to bed. Time to talk to them.

"Guys , Can I talk to you?" I said as everyone keep their ears open for me.

"Awhile ago , Perrie asked me if I found my princess. I think I already found her." I said.

"Who is this girl?" Liam asked.

"It's Isabelle. She's different and very amazing. But I doubt she doesn't like me back. I need your help guys." I replied a bit sad.

"That explains how you two are so happy when you're together." Eleanor said.

"You know?" Louis asked.

"Since Isabelle run away , Niall is so worried , And when we found her , Niall was so happy!" Eleanor said.

"Yeah.Yeah. Now help me!" I whined.

"Wait! There is a mini-carnival in this place! Do you know those carnival games where if you win , You win a stuff toy?" Eleanor said.

"Yes!" I said happily.

"Okay , So you play one of those games and win it. Then give a stuff toy that will make her remind of you. That's cute." Eleanor said.

"I will! Thanks guys! You are really good at this!" I said happily as I was responded with 'No Problem' and 'Anytime'

"Goodnight guys , I'll go to bed." I said as I went to my bedroom.

Isabelle' POV

I still can't get over with "Niall's Princess". I feel a bit jealous. Why?! Because Niall James Horan likes her and she can't even see it!

"Just get over it." Tiffany said from her bed. Am I saying my thought out loud?!

" I can't Tiffany! That girl is so lucky and she doesn't even see it! " I said.

" Your probably jealous of that girl. " Tiffany said smirking at me.

I don't respond , Instead I looked at the window. Why can't I get my own happy ending? I mean , Everybody has their own happy ending. I don't wanna be Forever Alone you know. Look at Nikki , She has Brandon and I bet their getting married already! While I'm here stuck with no one.

" I knew it. " Tiffany said.

" It's just life is unfair sometimes. I mean , Why can't I have my own Prince Charming? " I said a bit teary-eyed.

" You had to wait for that boy. Look at Aurora! She spent a thousand years waiting for that Prince to wake her up! You just had to wait and believe. One day that boy will come for you." Tiffany said.

" You sure? " I asked as a tear fell from my eyes.

" Of course I am. Now gimme a big hug. " Tiffany said as she open her arms for me , As I went to her and hugged her.

" That's why I really love you. " I said as we both laughed.

" Who knows , Maybe you are the one , Niall's been talking about! " Tiffany said. What if I really am? Of course not.There are pretty girls out there. Well it's not hard to try is it?

" Shut Up. " I said looking at the window.

I wish....I can found my Prince. I know you're out there .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Warning : EXTREME CHEESINESS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BETTER WATCH OUT.

So even Payzer already broke up , Doen't mean I'm not putting Danielle here. Becasue she has a big role here same with Eleanor , Perrie , and Isabelle's friends.

I still ship Payzer.

So here's a sneak peak of the next chapter :

They will go to a Mini Carnival 

Niall is gonna play the carnival games for Isabelle.

They will be distractions or for short they will be a bit crowded.

They'll met a new friend.

Vote Fan Comment if you can. The More The Merrier. Bye Guys!

~Bella Belle