Chapter 38 ~ Happy Halloween! Part 1

Isabelle's POV

4 days has passed and we spent all those days to make our costumes especially the costumes that are really hard.

"Hurry Lou , Get the fabric so I can sew it on this dress!" Eleanor says as Louis went to the stack of rolled up fabric of different colors.

They were just finishing there costume which is Hansel and Gretel. I keep on insisting them since the day where we signed up for the Halloween Ball that Hansel and Gretel's costumes are too hard to make because it is the dresses or costumes of the old days , But they said they will make a plan to make it easy.

Me and Niall costumes are a bit easy to make cause the focus of our costumes are black , polka dots and ribbons.

Since I don't have a polkadot red dress , I used my red polkadot tube and pair it with a black skirt which I will top over with some red fabric used for tutu's and wrap it around my skirt.

Niall's costumes was a bit hard since he don't have a tux. I searched his bags and found a black sweater that was until the wrists. I lend him my golden bow and clip it to his sweater.

For the bottoms I saw some red shorts he have that reaches to the knees. I cut out golden circles and glued it to them.

He is gonna wear some black socks and black flip flops since he doesn't have black shoes just like Mickeys. I decided to wear my black flats with ribbons on it , Instead of black heels which makes me stumble , and make my feet sore as hell.

And for the headpiece , We decided to wear the Mickey and Minnie headbands we bought after I said yes to be his girlfriend.

"One more and this will be done!" Eleanor says as she sewed the last thing to be sewed to the dress.

Eleanor grabbed the dress and showed it to us.

It is beautiful!

There are so many ruffles by the end and the colors really blend perfectly with each other. Everything is detailed perfectly , And everything is just perfect. Eleanor did a great job.

Tiffany and Harry are going to be Hippies which is really cute. Danielle and Liam are going to be Batman and Batgirl which is from Liam's suggestion. Perrie and Zayn decided to be Minions because they said it is cute and plus Perrie wants to see Zayn looking like a minion.

Right now , I am just gonna make the tutu for my skirt. Niall is actually helping Lou with his costume by adding some details in it.

I grabbed the red fabric that was on the table and take my skirt from the washer. I also grabbed my scissors.

I went to a place where I can work peacefully which is Me and Niall's room. The room is quiet and it is just inviting me. I play some songs on to help me while working because I get bored easily doing things I don't have much interest with.

I took out some fabric and measured my waist. After measuring it , I started rolling out some fabric to make the skirt bigger as much as I wanted it.

After I finished taking so,e fabric for the skirt , I put them all in place and TADA! My skirt is done!

The door opened and a few seconds , Niall entered the room focused on his phone. He seems so happy by the big smile on his face and the way he laughs every time he receives a reply.

"Who are you texting ?" I asked.

"Ohh. My mum. I tell her all about you and she can't wait to see you." I shakes my head and smiled. Maura Horan wants to see me like literally right now. Not to mention , When I found her Instagram account , I started stalking it like crazy.